Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv What upcoming movies are you waiting for?

RBDash

There really aren't any movies I'm waiting for this year. But I do always like the Tim Burton movies, so I guess I'm kinda waiting for Abraham Lincoln: the Vampire Hunter (even tho it sounds kinda silly. :P )

Wreck-It Ralph.

Basically, two of the greatest universes have come together for this one. The world of video games, and Walt Disney Animation Studios, backed by John Lasseter himself.

Honestly, I am more than speechless about the project, because from what I've seen, it's having a totally enormous amount of lisesned video game characters and references, as well as having a video game theme to it itself. And, to see the characters animated in beauiful 3D renderings. Two of my favorite things: video games and animated movies (preferably Disney and Pixar) finally coming together in this wonderful masterpiece.

What I can't get over is to how many cameos are made and how many companies that they had to meet to agree to this. So far, I recognized Dr. Eggman (Sonic the Hedgehog, Sega), M. Bison (Street Fighter, Capcom), Clyde (Pac-Man, Namco), Bowser (Super Mario, Nintendo), and Q-Bert (Namco). So far, a few big video game corporations agreed to this, even some who rival eachother. I'm just so excited to see this.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...

i'm hyped for the hobbit! ive read the books, i own the director's cut's of LOTR (30 min extra each plus 3 hrs of bonus content each :o ) I'm semi waiting for the marvel stuff, but not as much as i am the hobbit...

Other than that i have yet to see a trailer that interests me.

What upcoming movies are you waiting for?

Mine are Snow White and the Huntsman and the Avengers (I know they're out, but I haven't watched them), Mass Effect

There's gonna be a mass effect movie?? WTF?? Could you link me to a source on this? I've never heard anyone say Mass Effect will have a movie.

There's gonna be a mass effect movie?? WTF?? Could you link me to a source on this? I've never heard anyone say Mass Effect will have a movie.

IMBD link

Wikipedia info

It's supposed to be based off the first game (in September Legendary Pictures said it'll be a completely new story, but in July they again said that it'll follow the game). There hasn't been much news about the movie, however the latest one is that the script has been finished.

Right now, The Hobbit and Looper. I just hope that Looper is as good as it looks. Please let it be as good as it looks...

Christopher Nolan finished the Dark Knight trilogy :[ But he's making a movie called "Man of Steel" which is a modern Superman movie coming out in 2013! I'm hyped up for this! Christopher Nolan is such an amazing director!

He's producing it, not directing it, but it still looks like he's had a huge influence! I can't wait for that one too!

Edited by Pony Joe

I agree. Wreck it Ralph.

Just look at this:

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=HoWHc0Is78c&feature=my_liked_videos&list=LL7YPydkEQDYdaf2PU4RlelA

Horrible quality, I know, but SONIC IS IN THE MOVIE AND SAYS A MAJOR PLOT POINT AND THE INTERNET EXPLODES. Also, Pac-Mac and adorable Qbert and so much hype! This movie has the potential of the greatest crossover of anything in all time (well, it has Toy Story and Roger Rabbit to compete with).

Edited by Rarietty