Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

no critique Next Gen OC: Dark Decade and Twilight Century

Gaines

Since I just finished their cutie marks, I thought I should share these siblings. My first post was of two OCs of mine, so my next post will be the same xD

Dark Decade (Ieft) and Twilight Century (right) are the son and daughter of Flash Sentry and Princess Twilight Sparkle. Don't mind how sad they look, they're like that because of their backstories shh.  No critique is needed for now.
More of my characters are found on my Toyhouse  ;)

Spoiler

Also don't mind how BIG their wings look bc I made it like that on purpose. I have headcanon that if an alicorn has a pegasus child, the child's wings are bigger than normal; and if an alicorn has a unicorn child, the child's horn is longer than normal. There's also a 50-50 chance than an alicorn's offspring could have similar builds to Luna or Cadence, but Dark Decade and Twilight Century turned out with their father's normal build. Oh, and unfortunately for them, they don't possess immortality.

unknown.png
Bases credit to Selenaede on DA, but I designed the manes/tails and cutie marks.

Edited by Gaines
Crediting the bases
  • Brohoof 4

I have to say, i really like Selenaede's linework on these models.

Nice colors! I am starting to understand this Toyhouse thing.

• Brohoof 1

18 hours ago, Gaines said:

Since I just finished their cutie marks, I thought I should share these siblings. My first post was of two OCs of mine, so my next post will be the same xD

Dark Decade (Ieft) and Twilight Century (right) are the son and daughter of Flash Sentry and Princess Twilight Sparkle. Don't mind how sad they look, they're like that because of their backstories shh.  No critique is needed for now.
More of my characters are found on my Toyhouse  ;)

Reveal hidden contents

Also don't mind how BIG their wings look bc I made it like that on purpose. I have headcanon that if an alicorn has a pegasus child, the child's wings are bigger than normal; and if an alicorn has a unicorn child, the child's horn is longer than normal. There's also a 50-50 chance than an alicorn's offspring could have similar builds to Luna or Cadence, but Dark Decade and Twilight Century turned out with their father's normal build. Oh, and unfortunately for them, they don't possess immortality.

unknown.png
Bases credit to Selenaede on DA, but I designed the manes/tails and cutie marks.

I like the colors you chose and the main styles you used!

• Brohoof 2

11 hours ago, Princess of Hearts 💛🧡 said:

(I still hate the Flash Sentry and Twilight ship tho

I actually don't ship them either xD it's just that my friends urged me to make fanchildren and so I did. They were originally going to be made for fun and to please my pals but they ended up in my next gen story. They don't have big roles tho they're kinda just there  :lie:

• Brohoof 2

12 minutes ago, Gaines said:

I actually don't ship them either xD it's just that my friends urged me to make fanchildren and so I did. They were originally going to be made for fun and to please my pals but they ended up in my next gen story. They don't have big roles tho they're kinda just there  :lie:

ohhh so which characters have a big role in yout next gen story?

• Brohoof 2

(edited)
38 minutes ago, Princess of Hearts 💛🧡 said:

ohhh so which characters have a big role in yout next gen story?

I'm currently planning that out! I have 3 generations down so far (the offspring of the offspring of canon pony offspring :scoots: ) but I'll know soon enough I swear xD

Edited by Gaines
  • Brohoof 2