Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open My Little Portal: Testing is Science [ROLE PLAY]

MrL0LZ

"I have to agree with you on that point dude but look at this place. Looks like test chambers for people to do, well... tests! And not the safe types. Remember the sewer water thing? Maybe the is even world better without em." Alex said while facing Draw with seriousness in his voice. "By the way, how far is this elevator going to go?"

(edited)

The elevator reached the next test chamber, the area before the test chamber contained 9 Portal guns.

"This is the Aperture Science Handheld Quantum Tunneling Device, it allows you to create two portals in the time-space continuum." GLaMOS said.

post-3770-0-15459900-1339815336_thumb.png

(the entrance door below the person taking the picture here)

Edited by GLaMOS (AceCord)

(edited)

Ivy saw the doors open, the first thing she was the portal gun. She poked light shot out of it, she jumped back. She picked it up with her mouth, she saw it had hoof attachment and put it on her hoof. She looked around "So... portals... there not chance of being you know... lost in space?"

Edited by Midnightive

(edited)

"That's because you shot at a non-portable surface." replied Cave Johnson arrogantly, grabbing a Portal gun for himself.

"Oh." Ali said, looking around the room.

"Well, if the dark surfaces don't like portals, maybe the lighter ones do!" She said, and fired a portal straight up.

To her amazement, an orange, oval shaped, slightly shimmering portal appeared on the ceiling.

Ivy trotted over to the orange liquid coming out of the pipe. She blinked, she put her hoof in it and almost went sliding into the wall. She stepped off the orange just "I guess this makes there less friction right?" she turned around to ask.

(edited)

Cave Johnson walked out the door, "Target spotted!" said an innocent voice, "Damnit! Everypony back through the door!" Cave Johnson yelled, desperately trying to dodge the bullets.

(You people didn't notice the turrents apparently.)

(nope i derped, my bad. Also whats in that little bit we can't see?)

Ivy panicked and ran back. She jumped a few time before running into the elevator. She sat there catching her breath, "what are they, i didn't think they'd be any threat"

(edited)

(The door)

"Ok, what do we do? I'm no genius." replied Cave Johnson confused on what to do.

(I just realized something, I've got to make Cave Johnson not understand any test or he'll be OP, as I make all these tests :P.)

(edited)

"There is a turrent outside the door." replied Cave Johnson while breathing heavily.

one of them and i mean cave hear a familiar voice aka one of the workers here ¨but we need to tell him or we will be in a bad position maybe we need to switch track so we need to tell him right away¨ said the secondary core when the two of them were sliding over and forth that chamber they were in

"Yes, and they fire the WHOLE bullet, that's 65% more bullet than normal. They're also 65% more lethal than normal bullets." replied Cave Johnson, getting up.

((This is where I'm implementing the Magic Discouragement Rings (does what it implies), sorry if this kind of makes me dungeon master for a bit.))

"Oh hey, what's that?" Draw noticed the portal guns attached to the others. "Oh there's one for me over there!" He said. He tried to levitate it over to him with his magic.

"OW! What the..."

Draw tried again.

"Yow! Horse apples! Something's zapping me every time I try to levitate that thing over to me!"

He brought his hoof to his horn and felt something metallic. He struck it, only to receive another shock.

"Ouch! Why you little...!"

He threw his head at the side of the elevator, hitting the ring and shocking him.

"Ow."

He did it again.

"Ow."

Draw continued his mission to remove the ring.

"Ow. Ow. Ow. Ow..."

((This is where I'm implementing the Magic Discouragement Rings (does what it implies), sorry if this kind of makes me dungeon master for a bit.))

"Oh hey, what's that?" Draw noticed the portal guns attached to the others. "Oh there's one for me over there!" He said. He tried to levitate it over to him with his magic.

"OW! What the..."

Draw tried again.

"Yow! Horse apples! Something's zapping me every time I try to levitate that thing over to me!"

He brought his hoof to his horn and felt something metallic. He struck it, only to receive another shock.

"Ouch! Why you little...!"

He threw his head at the side of the elevator, hitting the ring and shocking him.

"Ow."

He did it again.

"Ow."

Draw continued his mission to remove the ring.

"Ow. Ow. Ow. Ow..."

(The collar lets you pick up anything that was able to be picked up in portal :P.)

Ivy put her hoof to her face, "that looks really painful, stop it!" she asked. She sighed and remembered when she was running in, "what was that.... light bridge thing.... could we use that?" she asked. She then wondered "You know... before getting shot into a million pieces"

(edited)

(The collar lets you pick up anything that was able to be picked up in portal :P.)

((Still works I guess, considering it equips to you rather than simply holding it... Think we can work with this?))

Draw, feeling rather stupid all of a sudden, walked to the entry to the test chamber. "I thought I heard talk about portal guns, I'm guessing that's what these are." He said, holding up the device he picked up (with his hooves) and attached to his right hoof on the way over.

Edited by Draw Toonzoid

"I think that will work, if I recall the light bridges can block bullets." responded Cave Johnson.

((Still works I guess, considering it equips to you rather than simply holding it... Think we can work with this?))

OOC: The collar is fine, just make sure that you account for the fact that you can pick up anything with magic that you could pick up in portal.

they just hear voices right now all of them ¨but we cant just betray him thats against our code¨ secondary core said ¨yes but we need to help the one who made us even come into this world¨ the main core said ¨well i guess you are right but i still dont like him hes too much like that GLaMOS dude but not metalic and crazy¨ the secondary core who dont even make any sense said

(edited)

"Okay so if this is a portal gun, and those white walls are the only things portals work on, and that light wall blocks bullets." Draw inhaled (mainly because of that mouthful) and aimed at the white wall where the light bridge hit it. He fired off a shot, and a yellow-green portal appeared ((if you played multi-player, you will remember that the portals can be different colors to represent respective players)). He then aimed at the white wall lowest to the ground and closest to the turrets. Shooting again, a dark green portal opened and the light bridge blocked off the turrets.

"There, now the room is 75% less deadly." Draw said, pulling the number out of his head.

((If different colors are a problem, I can change it.))

Edited by Draw Toonzoid

(The different colors are fine)

Cave Johnson replied, patting Draw Toonz on the back. "Good job Draw Toonz, now lets take care of these turrents."

"So what happened to the other 25% of deadly!" Alex said to Draw as he laughed. "So... portal guns? I've heard a lot of weird crap in my life but this has to be the weirdest..." Alex said with surprise in his voice. "So these little... 'Turrets', shoot bullets?" Alex said as he examined them behind the blue and bright wall. "Sooo... What does the orange stuph do? Is it just plain paint? Or can it make you jump really high?" Alex said questioningly while making a curious gesture on his face. "Well, Cave, can you tell me how the Portals work? I'm very puzzled on how it works." Alex said as he tried to grab the portal gun as Draw did.

"The while we are over the gel it propels us forward. and about the portals, watch me." Replied Cave Johnson, walking over to one wall, shooting a orange portal on it and putting an yellow portal on the ceiling, then he put his head through the portal, with it coming out the other portal.