Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open My Little Portal: Testing is Science [ROLE PLAY]

MrL0LZ

(edited)

"Wait, so we can use magic on things?" Draw asked. Without a second thought, he levitated the gun off his hoof and floated it in front of him. "Sweet! Now the turrets..." Draw tried levitating the turrets, which were a few yards away from him, and was greeted with a familiar feeling... "OW! It zapped me again! What the hay, what're the rules to this stupid game!?"

"Game? I didn't know life was a game. Anyways, try sending some magic though your portal gun, the portal gun should sense the magic and activate the prongs, which will allow any testing equipment around you to be picked up by magic." replied cave Johnson. Edited by The Pyro/GLaMOS

(edited)

"Game? I didn't know life was a game. Anyways, try sending some magic though your portal gun, the portal gun should sense the magic and activate the prongs, which will allow any testing equipment around you to be picked up by magic." replied cave Johnson.

"Okay... so I have to use the gun as a type of medium." Before Draw did anything, he had another thought. "Is there a range limit for the device?" he asked Cave. Edited by Draw Toonz

"Okay... so I have to use the gun as a type of medium." Before Draw did anything, he had another thought. "Is there a range limit for the device?" he asked Cave.

"Yeah, I don't know the exact measurements, but I think you can only pick up stuff within a meter range." replied Cave Johnson.

"Okay then..." Draw said as he walked closer to the light wall. The lasers from the turrets fixed on him, but they didn't fire. Draw, with the gun levitated in front of him, pushed his magic through the gun to pick up the turret on his right. He then flung it into the turret on his left.

• 5 weeks later...

((OOC: Time to revive this thread... Don't let it die!)

Space core was waiting for somepony to show up. "Space, space, I wanna go to space, eh, eh!" SpaceCore said. At the top of his mechanical lungs, he yelled "SPAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCCEEEEEEEEE!"

GLaMOS turned one of his cameras to the corrupted core, "Oh, that's where that annoying core went." GLaMOS thought to himself, pondering what to do with the insane core."Might as well get rid of it." GLaMOS continued, getting ready to open up a panel and throw it it in the incinerator.

"SPAAAAAAACCCCCEEEE!!!!" The core threw itself at GLaMOS's camera, breaking it. He then rolled off into the test chambers, rambling on and on about space.'

((OOC: Nice try, GLaMOS. But I'm not dying that easy!))

(edited)

"SPAAAAAAACCCCCEEEE!!!!" The core threw itself at GLaMOS's camera, breaking it. He then rolled off into the test chambers, rambling on and on about space.'

((OOC: Nice try, GLaMOS. But I'm not dying that easy!))

(Wasn't...trying to kill you....)

"Stupid core, i'll deal with him later" GLaMOS thought to himself, turning his attention to the test subjects in the test chamber. To his surprise they actually survived the turrets in the test chamber and were making fast progress.

Edited by MrL0LZlicious

''Oh! A gun!'' Splinter said while looking at the portal gun. He picked one up and shot at the wall. It made a blue thing. Splinter than shot at another wall. It made a orange thing. ''What does it do now?'' Splinter said while cocking an eyebrow.

101230 woke up from his somewhat cryogenic stasis. He rubbed his head with a hoof. He looked around to see nopony around...or at least not yet. He then looked around aimlessly with what could seem like no purpose at all.

(He is waiting to be adressed by GLaMOS lol)

101230 woke up from his somewhat cryogenic stasis. He rubbed his head with a hoof. He looked around to see nopony around...or at least not yet. He then looked around aimlessly with what could seem like no purpose at all.

(He is waiting to be adressed by GLaMOS lol)

GLaMOS turned his attention to the newly awakened test subject, "Oh, you're awake. Make your way to test chamber #767 immediately." beamed GLaMOS, turning his attention back to test chamber #767.

''Oh! A gun!'' Splinter said while looking at the portal gun. He picked one up and shot at the wall. It made a blue thing. Splinter than shot at another wall. It made a orange thing. ''What does it do now?'' Splinter said while cocking an eyebrow.

"It makes two hole in the walls and going through one makes you come out the other, i'm not sure how it exactly works. If the lab boys were here, you could ask them." replied cave Johnson, using his Portals to to spread the gel across the way to the excursion funnel.

''CANNON BALL!'' Splinter yelled while diving into the blue portal. He fell out of the orange portal. ''That was fun! I wanna do it again!'' Splinter said while smiling.

101230 entered test chamber #767. He looked at the other ponies smiling and laughing. He walked up to the group without saying a word. "Greetings. I am test subject 101230". He did not know what to expect, but he was to stay cautious.

101230 entered test chamber #767. He looked at the other ponies smiling and laughing. He walked up to the group without saying a word. "Greetings. I am test subject 101230". He did not know what to expect, but he was to stay cautious.

Cave Johnson turned to the other test subject, "You must be one of the humans that was flagged for mandatory testing, can you fill us in for the last.....what was it.....I think 50,000 yea---" replied Cave Johnson, instantly stopping after remembering how long he was in stasis.

A pink Unicorn came in the elevator randomly. "What? What chamber is this?!" Rose looked at the Elevator and tried to make it go back up. "Oh...Hello?..." Rose stammered. "So...I get a Portal Gun or what?"

the Chaos core got on his maintence track again from the camera hole he made for a second and closed it ¨we better hurry on to the next chamber and see if all is in its order¨ Main Chaos Core said to the Secondary Core as they used the track to continue on their journey to the next chamber.