Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello fellow ponies!!

MasterofChaos

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

rainbow-dash

How did you find MLP Forums?

By browsing online

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I basically turned on my TV one day and was flipping through channels and eventually stumbled across the hub which was current airing My Little Pony Friendship is Magic. Oddly enough it was part 2 of the series premiere. Originally I kept the channel on so I was going to poke fun at it. Little did I realize after watching an entire episode that I would actually love the show! And here I did stay loyal and true though all 9 seasons!!

I couldn’t be happier to find a forum with people just like me who love the show just as much as I do!! I hope to make some awesome friends while I’m here!! :umad:

• Brohoof 5

23 hours ago, MasterofChaos said:

I really do hope so @Splashee! It’s been some time that I could get together and talk previous episodes and such...

I am worried of the animation quality of Pony Life though... If you have seen "Rise of the TMNT" show (the actual show, not just the intro), it did look stylish but was terrible low budget animation :eww:

Yes that is a big letdown!! Hopefully you would think the people for pony life wouldn’t go down that route! Especially after ending on such a high note after gen 4! Plus they need to have a good filler before the movie and the start of gen 5 so they need something that you know.. somewhat clicks.

• Brohoof 1