ooc Fallout Equestria: Stable 00 (OOC)

Jedishy

Myself and @Lazy Ferret are looking for one to two more participants in a FOE role play. We will be a team solving issues across the Waste and rendering aid to towns in need. Time frame will be flexible but likely running concurrent to the Lil Pip saga. 

Rp here

If interested please post 

Pony name 

Race

Vault Dweller or Waster 

Personality 

• Brohoof 1

I have two characters that aren't ponies but one is a Ermine and one is a Sable.

2795a5f9ad1ee1474f0d7ed552274b48_view.pn
Name: Abbey
Race/Species: Ermine (Left)
Vault Dweller, part of a gang
Personality: Shy at first, but ready to fight and stand up for her and her sister when needed. Feisty and strong headed, especially during a fight.

Name: Gale
Race/Species: Sable (Right)
Vault Dweller, part of a gang
Personality: more shy than her sister Abbey, but if back into a corner will fight. Prefers to use a bit more of a diplomatic approach rather than her sister's brash rushing head on into a fight.

566649454_CautionDipbyCorvino.jpg.13bc1e2a15913d38762008b5cb0f1fcc.jpg

Pony Name:  Caution Dip 

Race: Unicorn

Wastelander, but one of the friendliest faces you'll ever meet... if you can handle the rot. 

Personality: Think Eek The Cat meets Forrest Gump; the poor guy is slow, but not utterly stupid.  He's survived this long so far; he can't be as dumb as he can sometimes act... can he?  (Occasionally.)  He's a nice, friendly fellow, and loves company (mostly because folks don't like ghouls, at least where he's been), and would make an excellent comic relief.

• Brohoof 1

Pony name: Eldrich Bolt

Race: Unicorn

Vault Dweller or Waster : Vault Dweller 

Personality: A bit shy and reserved. He tends to be swift to anger at bullies but afraid to do anything about it for fear of what his magic can do. He is a kind pony that wants to do good but lets fear of his cutie mark hold him back more often then he should. 

His cutie mark is a ball of green energy surrounded by lightening. His talent is destructive magic. So much so that he even heals slower then normal and has a weak immune system. He has to take a specialized medicine as a result and cannot fail to bandage even a small cut for risk of infection. His coat is a charcoal color and his mane deep violet with a red streak running through it. His tail is the same. His eyes are bright green.  

• Brohoof 1

Hey Jedishy, do you have room for one more? I would be interested.

• Brohoof 1

Im interested. BDF46EBB-6726-4760-ABBF-74FC2E09A56A.jpeg.792c85966db11277cbc4bb97cc11837b.jpeg

Pony name: Kronos

Age: “23” (actually ~1500 years old, but still relatively young)

Race: Rokian Earth Pony

Vault Dweller or Waster: Waster 

Personality: He’s an old, gruff adventurous pony who started as a weapons designer at his home kingdom. A warrior at heart and by birth, he lives for the fight and fights for a cause. Otherwise, he’s usually rather stoic and indifferent towards everything, but if you know him well enough, his true colors show. He can be extremely compassionate, loving, angry, or ravenous. His has different personalities that can manifest themselves and change how he behaves. 

name: Amber night 

Race: Kirin

Vault Dweller or Waster: Waster

Personality:  Think of like Tempest but less edgy. Amber may come out as imitating  and bash but she also have a caring side. Although rather not show it. She like being the one to take intuitive to seek for food and shelters (an excuse find some action because she tends to get bored easily). She dislike reckless behavior but sometime let her temper get the best out of her.  Her speciality/passion is biology. 

Appearance: her fur are grayish purple, a light black mane with a night blue highlights. She wore a scrap body armor and knee pads that  she found. And a pouches to carry her things. 

Also is there a posting order? And what sort of weapon are you willing to allow? Will you be okay with a handgun?

• Brohoof 1

@TBD 🚬 There is not set posting order. We are sorta just letting it flow organically. And the tech is anything you would find in Fallout Equestria so energy weapons, handguns, melee, explosives and magical ammos and variations of all the above

@Lazy Ferret what do you think of the sisters being sent with Eldrich on his quest out of the vault as part of a punishment related to their gang activity and thefts by the overmare?

@TBD 🚬 need anything else before posting?

sorry guys if I have been silent for awhile so busy lately with all the house chores and cooking...i feel like a mother han :ButtercupLaugh: i will try to post sometime today late. 

On 7/13/2020 at 2:36 AM, Lazy Ferret said:

@Jedishy

That could certainly work out.

So do you want to rp that one out in your next post or shall I? I want to push us out into the wastes soon.

• 3 weeks later...

@Jedishy @Lazy Ferret @Randimaxis 

Hey Randi, Since Eldrich and the sisters are going out, we could have us two try to bump to them along the way. (also sorry for the late post, I'm going to try posting today or tomorrow.

1 hour ago, TBD 🚬 said:

Hey Randi, Since Eldrich and the sisters are going out, we could have us two try to bump to them along the way.

Either that, or they can bump into us; the more, the merrier, right?

4 minutes ago, Randimaxis said:

Either that, or they can bump into us; the more, the merrier, right?

Maybe we could give them a scare? Like when they bump into us, we could have a little confusion and they would think we're the enemy. 

3 minutes ago, TBD 🚬 said:

Like when they bump into us, we could have a little confusion and they would think we're the enemy. 

Everybody shoots me, so I will unnerstan if you do - even iffits broughts on by a accident!

^ That line should be proven in the upcoming meeting.  *chuckle* ^

On 7/31/2020 at 3:15 PM, Randimaxis said:

Everybody shoots me, so I will unnerstan if you do - even iffits broughts on by a accident!

^ That line should be proven in the upcoming meeting.  *chuckle* ^

lets have the two meet us in the cave, that will be more fun, since lots of confusion can be cause there since it dark and damp in there :)

• Brohoof 1

• 1 year later...
28 minutes ago, Skitty Skittles said:

Holy crap I totally forgot about this

Yea I came back and figured id try to get goin again. 

• Brohoof 1

• 8 months later...