Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

10th anniversary of FiM.

CastletonSnob

(edited)

I hope a huge event can be organised on this forum and everywhere else. We've got to celebrate the tenth anniversary of when these six beautiful ponies met for the first time! :adorkable:

A5A8A9A0-9774-41C3-BC4A-E596DDC296C1.gif

Edited by TomDaBombMLP
And Spike.
  • Brohoof 3

24 minutes ago, TomDaBombMLP said:

I hope a huge event can be organised on this forum and everywhere else. We've got to celebrate the tenth anniversary of when these six beautiful ponies met for the first time! :adorkable:

A5A8A9A0-9774-41C3-BC4A-E596DDC296C1.gif

Hopefully not leaving Spike out there..

• Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, VG_Addict said:

This October marks the 10th anniversary of MLP: FiM. What do you plan to do to celebrate? How will Hasbro celebrate the 10th anniversary of the most popular and successful MLP gen ever?

Anything except a "looking back" episode, like those Friendship is Forever episodes.

I might even accept another Rainbow Roadtrip special, even if I don't enjoy that animation

• Brohoof 1

Hopefully by then I'll have put together my shrine for Nightmare Moon, lol. Gaze in wonder over how fast time has gone by, and how much the show has influenced me.

• Brohoof 1

4 hours ago, SharpWit said:

Hopefully by then I'll have put together my shrine for Nightmare Moon, lol. Gaze in wonder over how fast time has gone by, and how much the show has influenced me.

I do hope they have something for NMM too since she was  the villain that started the show off pretty much.

• 2 months later...
On 7/20/2020 at 11:24 PM, CastletonSnob said:

This October marks the 10th anniversary of MLP: FiM. What do you plan to do to celebrate? How will Hasbro celebrate the 10th anniversary of the most popular and successful MLP gen ever?

Princess Luna and me will be having a marriage in October! Stay for that celebration!

Spoiler

(Unless she denies me, she has been doing that for 10 years now!)

• Brohoof 1

On 7/20/2020 at 4:07 PM, Splashee® said:

Anything except a "looking back" episode, like those Friendship is Forever episodes.

I might even accept another Rainbow Roadtrip special, even if I don't enjoy that animation

Can’t imagine anything more underwhelming in terms of celebrating the show than with a series of crappy clipshow episodes focusing on the wrong moments lol

• Brohoof 2

On 7/20/2020 at 2:24 PM, CastletonSnob said:

They'll probably celebrate with a Youtube clip compilation on Youtube like they've been doing with random Friendship is Magic clips for the last

few months where they'll highlight the shows most popular moments. 

@Megas D'oh! That's what I thought they would do. :please:

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1