Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

web FBI raids Jake Paul's house

ggg-2

25 minutes ago, SasQ said:

Who the heck is Jake Paul though? Never heard of him before.

A Youtuber who, a few years ago, made an ass of himself by being a racist and general nuisance in Japan among other controversies over the years.

2 hours ago, SasQ said:

Who the heck is Jake Paul though? Never heard of him before.

Jake Paul is a well known YouTube user. However, nowadays, he is more well known for his offensive behavior. I don’t really trust Wikipedia but this is the best in depth source I could find talking about him: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jake_Paul

@ggg-2

Added a credible source to your original post so users can have something to go off of instead of having to do their own research.

The Paul Brothers have been nothing but trouble since they have been on YouTube, I can remember they made alot of antics that made news headlines. They also worked for Disney for a brief time before getting the boot due to their bad behavior. Not surprised to see that this has happened honestly. 

18 hours ago, ggg-2 said:

A Youtuber who, a few years ago, made an ass of himself by being a racist and general nuisance in Japan among other controversies over the years.

That was his brother Logan. I remember being in high school when that happened, I was so angry inside. All of the internet was so pissed at him for what he did. 

45 minutes ago, TransitPony said:

The Paul Brothers have been nothing but trouble since they have been on YouTube, I can remember they made alot of antics that made news headlines. They also worked for Disney for a brief time before getting the boot due to their bad behavior. Not surprised to see that this has happened honestly. 

That was his brother Logan. I remember being in high school when that happened, I was so angry inside. All of the internet was so pissed at him for what he did. 

Yeah, it's so bad even WatchMojo made lists of reasons why the Paul Brothers are hated