Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Post an opinion you don’t have

Reecejackox

1 hour ago, ExplosionMare said:

Izzy from TYT is my favorite TYT character

I don't feel like TYT Izzy Moonbow is just a Pinkie Pie clone who builds things in her spare time. 

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
22 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Izzy Moonbow isn't "random" enough! :blink:

I think Izzy attempting to rip off Posey's earring just to get a ring was the funniest thing she ever did and it wasn't terrifying in the slightest.

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, ExplosionMare said:

I think Izzy attempting to rip off Posey's earring just to get a ring was the funniest thing she ever did and it wasn't terrifying in the slightest.

I don't think Izzy Moonbow is a relative of Pinkie Pie after seeing that scene and immediately picturing Cranky Doodle in Posey's place. 

• Brohoof 1

10 hours ago, Woohoo said:

I think Lumity is a toxic ship. :eww:

Adding on to my previous post, I think Arnold x Helga is a healthy ship. :proud:

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, Woohoo said:

Adding on to my previous post, I think Arnold x Helga is a healthy ship. :proud:

I agree and I would also like to add The Joker and Harley Quinn to the healthy relationship conversation as well. :proud:

8 hours ago, Splashee said:

I can't agree more :grin:

Adding to my previous post (again,) I think Bruce Dickinson's voice has aged horribly. :eww: He, along with Iron Maiden as a whole, should definitely retire. :yeahno:

• Brohoof 1

Let's go a little overboard and risk all the gamers on forums starting a campaign for my demise, shall we? 

I believe that microtransactions, lootboxes and NFTs are the future of gaming. Finally we, business people with little knowledge and skill in video games can smell delicious profit and actually make the industry worth plenty of $$$. After all if Your business does not make shareholders happy then customer opinion is irrevelant. But gamers love these new innovations. Take a look at loot boxes, for starters. Imagine that thrill as our intricately animated pixels start shaking like a volcano about to errupt with golden lava. Imagine how, finally after spending equivalent of Your soul's worth You obtain epic loot, aka an E P I C bunch of pixels put together, those silly gamers refer to as "skin". 

Do You know what money exists for? It exists to be spent. We give You THAT chance. To SPEND money. You should be thanking us! After all, what is the point of buying our brand new, totally not cheaply made AAA title for full price of humble 60 dollars if You cannot spend 600 dollars more on it? That's AMAZING. That's what You missed in gaming. TV had it already, Magic The Gathering has its boosters (don't talk about 2nd hand market, that just isn't okay and hopefully MTG will correct its error of allowing it to exist, okay?), now YOU can have the same fun!

Everyone, rejoice for our glorious, microlootboxNFT-y overlords!

... *proceeds to hide from inevitable wrath*

My Little Pony is too black and white on morality spectrum and like every franchise aimed at young children needs more gray!! 

(oh gods please don't do that, I want my simple, happy escape from real world xD)

• Brohoof 1