Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Alright, so i'm finally in this forum, quite late huh?

Cursed-Fate

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?

Well, i knew it existed for years but i never really thought about checking in. But with the tenth anniversary coming up in a few days, i felt nostalgic and finally made myself an account. Feels a bit weird to go there after the serie has ended but better late than never right?

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

Well originally, i thought that mlp was like most kids show, and that i couldn't possibly have any interest in it. Well surely I was wrong right? As the curious soul that i am, i decided to check it out, you don't judge a book by it's cover as we say.... Well i really loved it, and i watched it when i could. By that time i was frankly afraid of anyone finding out I loved that show, so i sorta watched it in secret. And by that time, i had to stop around 2016, I don't remember quite exactly why i stopped but i think it might be because over the years i had started to feel less and less confident about everything, which included my secret little habit of watching mlp. And it was not until last year, when i met a fellow brony, that i had the courage to go back and watch it. Of course, by that time the show was almost over and i missed out on most of the comunity.... But here i am now, repairing the broken pots and trying my best to get my confidence back. Now, how I became a fan was simple. I felt connected with the characters, it spoke it me. And later on, those friendships advices which i thought were silly, actually helped me irl. Resolving the tensions between friends, making bonds with my brothers instead of being distant and cold....It somehow helped me in many ways. This answer is getting rather long, so i think that's enough.

So yeah, I am new here, but not new to the fandom. Anyway, I'll try to do things here even tho I'm fairly confused by how this works, but I'll try. Anyway that's all for that post I guess, I still don't trully know what will happen once i press that big submit topic button but ya know, you don't know until you try. So here we go, pressing the big button in 3, 2, 1....

• Brohoof 5

7 minutes ago, Midnight Danny said:

It's never too late, trust me! ;)

And hello @Cursed-Fate  and welcome to the MLP Forums. It is sooooo nice to meet you! :yay: Hope you will enjoy your time here and making plenty of wonderful friends! :pinkie:

sig-4619185.sig-4619185_full.gif.526bff6cf61a81341a4f220b46f4d6f8.gif

thank you! I'll try my best:squee:

18 minutes ago, Rushing cash said:

Welcome! Better late than never, I myself decided to interact with the community later than I would have liked but its never to late. I hope you find this place up to your taste and enjoy your time here.:yay:

Thanks, i do hope to be here for long, it does seem like a lovely place:squee:

Hello and welcome to the forums, @Cursed-Fate! :ph3ar: Oh, trust me! It’s never too late to join here! I bet we all thought that this was just another kids show. :twi: Boy, were we wrong! :please: You’re also so lucky you’ve met a fellow brony! :pinkie: With the obvious exception of everypony on here, I still haven’t been lucky enough to find one. :kindness:
It’s always great to make new friends! :mlp_icwudt:
image.png

Edited by TomDaBombMLP
  • Brohoof 1

9 hours ago, TomDaBombMLP said:

Hello and welcome to the forums, @Cursed-Fate! :ph3ar: Oh, trust me! It’s never too late to join here! I bet we all thought that this was just another kids show. :twi: Boy, were we wrong! :please: You’re also so lucky you’ve met a fellow brony! :pinkie: With the obvious exception of everypony on here, I still haven’t been lucky enough to find one. :kindness:
It’s always great to make new friends! :mlp_icwudt:
image.png

Thanks! I'm glad to be able to be here:yay: and I also hope one day you'll meet a fellow mlp lover;)

Hey Fate, welcome to the forum!

I'm Kadae and I love tea and Octavia. Fluttershy was my favourite of the mane six when I first started watching the show back in 2011!

I hope to see your posts around and that your stay here is a wonderful one! :fluttershy:

Edited by Kadae
  • Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Kadae said:

Hey Fate, welcome to the forum!

I'm Kadae and I love tea and Octavia. Fluttershy was my favourite of the mane six when I first started watching the show back in 2011!

I hope to see your posts around and that your stay here is a wonderful one! :fluttershy:

Thanks Kadae, i love tea too!:love: So far my stay has been wonderful and i'm sure it'll get even better as time goes by:squee: