Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I redid an old one, i'll put both in comparison

Cursed-Fate

First one is the new one, the second is the old, please tell me if it's any better, if you want that is:sealed:

216165872_trioredo.thumb.png.00b155f9befcc415e66c62896406dc11.png

The old one bellow

destin brisé2.png

They are not really alike but it's the same spirit so erm, yeah, sorta counts as a redo i think:blush:

Also I have no idea if this post will properly work:sealed: But at least it's the right Channel:squee:

Edited by Cursed-Fate
  • Brohoof 6

16 minutes ago, You said:

I really prefer the first one.

Aside from showing 3 different ponies or personalities - There is some flair of mystical in that one!

Thanks:squee: I tried to correct the old ones flaws, which were mostly that it felt empty:sealed:

3 hours ago, Scar said:

Oh its definitely better, has more depth, shading, and details. 

Thanks:squee: I'll be trying to make single drawing for each alternative fates:yay:

3 hours ago, ExplosionMare said:

The new shading and line art is really nice :fluttershy:

Mighty thanks:squee: I'm still trying to get in the art style as I don't work it as much as I'd like out of fear of someone seeing me but seeing the comments, it pays off:yay:

• Brohoof 1

5 hours ago, Cursed-Fate said:

Thanks:squee: I'll be trying to make single drawing for each alternative fates:yay:

Mighty thanks:squee: I'm still trying to get in the art style as I don't work it as much as I'd like out of fear of someone seeing me but seeing the comments, it pays off:yay:

You’re welcome :) 

• Brohoof 1

@Cursed-Fate I saw (noticed) your old one in your profile some time ago, and I did spot some things that you have fixed in the new one, mainly changing the angle of some poses to get more expression. I think you have improved in every area! You have also captured more of the emotion you were going for (hopefully planned).

Nice improvement! :)

• Brohoof 1

4 hours ago, Splashee® said:

@Cursed-Fate I saw (noticed) your old one in your profile some time ago, and I did spot some things that you have fixed in the new one, mainly changing the angle of some poses to get more expression. I think you have improved in every area! You have also captured more of the emotion you were going for (hopefully planned).

Nice improvement! :)

• Brohoof 1