Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

howdy, everyone!!

MotherKaiju

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?

google!

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

i've been a long time fan, but recently came back into it!

hello hello!! call me kaiju! i've been into mlp for a long time but never really joined any communities for it, for some reason. i recently fell back into it suuuper hard and i'm rewatching the show currently and making new ocs/revamping my super old first one! hope i can make some pals here, and hopefully i can find people to rp with here too! i am super duper shy about talking bout' mlp to anyone outside the fandom, so here's to hoping i can get all i want here!! :blush:

• Brohoof 6

@WWolf i do!!! i love big ol beasties of all kinds!! thank you! :squee:
@Cagey thank you thank you!!
@Midnight Danny nice to meet you too!! i really hope so! i could definitely use some more rad friends always.
@MidnightFire1222 i hope so too! thank you!
@Jesse Terrence i definitely plan on it! i have a bunch of doodles i'd love to show!!
@Rikifive hello!! thank you!! :wub:

golly, didn't expect so many warm welomes!! feels nice here already here!!

• Brohoof 3

Hey Kaiju, welcome to the forum!

I'm Kadae, I love tea and Octavia! I love RP, especially in D&D! There's a lot of good RP to be had around these parts. :P

I hope to see your posts around here and that your stay is a fabulous one!

• Brohoof 1

@You thank you!! this place certainly beats the other smaller groups i was in in the past by miles!!!
@Kadae hello!! i used to play dnd back home, but now i'm in the middle of nowhere so it's harder pff. i definitely plan on starting some rps here!! thank you!

On 11/23/2020 at 5:48 PM, MotherKaiju said:

hello hello!! call me kaiju! i've been into mlp for a long time but never really joined any communities for it, for some reason. i recently fell back into it suuuper hard and i'm rewatching the show currently and making new ocs/revamping my super old first one! hope i can make some pals here, and hopefully i can find people to rp with here too! i am super duper shy about talking bout' mlp to anyone outside the fandom, so here's to hoping i can get all i want here!! :blush:

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: fluttershy
How did you find MLP Forums?: google!
How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:

YOUR PROFILE PICTURE IS SO CUTE--

Ahem, I mean, welcome to the forums and nice to meet you! I go by Scone around these parts, and I'm always here to chat or just aimlessly ramble about whatever! I hope you have a good time here, new friend!:D

On 11/23/2020 at 5:48 PM, MotherKaiju said:

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: fluttershy
How did you find MLP Forums?: google!
How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:

Welcome, new person. I ain't on here all that much anymore but it's always been a super nice place. I'm sure you'll fit in just fine. Ever have any issues, feel free to send me a message. Always here for peeps on this site.