Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Fallout 4

FALCON PUNCH

There will be a Fallout 4 no doubt. Considering it's one of Bethesda's top franchises (next to the Elderscrolls series).

I just hope that Black Isle will take the helm when it comes to the actual story. Fallout 3's story was lacking so much compared to Fallout 1, 2 and even New Vegas. They should stick to established lore of the first 2 games

I'm generally not swayed by leaks.

This would be great though.

Still gotta play "Fallout Complete" though (Fallout 3 & New Vegas in one game thanks to Requiem to a Capital Wasteland)

im not usually swayed by leaks, but i think this might be truthful.

i just bought fallout 1,2 and tactics this week, i need to get BOS then i can say i beat all teh fallout games.

Look forward to Fallout 4 on the next gen.

I don't mean the one coming I mean the one after that img-2005445-1-img-1379355-5-xtWXQl1.png 

Fallout 3 and NV where some of my favourite games of all time, roll on Fallout 4 hopefully sometime before Half Life 3 get's released...wink.png

i'm not even paying attention to the next gen consoles.

i'm waiting for lef4dead 3 ;]

Hopefully this will reveal a release date for Fallout 4.. Whatever it is I look forward to it.

as do i

Now this is interesting. I highly look forward to a future Fallout game, as they're oh-so fun! img-2006153-1-tongue.png

It looks like it could be real, or it could be like valves fake l4d3 stunt v.v

There will be a Fallout 4 no doubt. Considering it's one of Bethesda's top franchises (next to the Elderscrolls series).

I just hope that Black Isle will take the helm when it comes to the actual story. Fallout 3's story was lacking so much compared to Fallout 1, 2 and even New Vegas. They should stick to established lore of the first 2 games

They should use the same people who made fallout 3 make fallout 4. c:

im not usually swayed by leaks, but i think this might be truthful.

i just bought fallout 1,2 and tactics this week, i need to get BOS then i can say i beat all teh fallout games.

i'm not even paying attention to the next gen consoles.

i'm waiting for lef4dead 3 ;]

as do i

It looks like it could be real, or it could be like valves fake l4d3 stunt v.v

They should use the same people who made fallout 3 make fallout 4. c:

Yeaaahhh..nooo.....I mean they can have the people who work on the actual graphics and computer halabaloo. But story? Black Isles. I mean Fallout 3 was lacking so much story wise. You'll understand if you played the originals and New Vegas. 

Edited by HoopHoof

Yeaaahhh..nooo.....I mean they can have the people who work on the actual graphics and computer halabaloo. But story? Black Isles. I mean Fallout 3 was lacking so much story wise. You'll understand if you played the originals and New Vegas. 

im currently working on fallout 1 atm, i just have to find a rope first -.-"

• Brohoof 1

This will probably be the only next-gen game I'll be looking forward to playing thus far.

I just hope Bethesda learns from the feedback they got from Fallouts 3 and New Vegas.

'Cause one way I can imagine Fallout 4 becoming basically perfect is if they combine Fallout 3's depressive and bleak atmosphere, more widely open world, and the huger scale with New Vegas' refined and balanced combat and the addition of Hardcore Mode.

If Fallout 4 comes out, all I want to see is some new Power armor. I wuv my brotherhood, and will die fighting for them!

Not to say that i've betrayed them one time before, but.. I have my standards. *winks* Anyways, i'd be totally getting this for PC and hopefully by then i'd have a good Desktop to run it on.

War is the best, and it's because it never changes makes it so.

This will probably be the only next-gen game I'll be looking forward to playing thus far.

I just hope Bethesda learns from the feedback they got from Fallouts 3 and New Vegas.

'Cause one way I can imagine Fallout 4 becoming basically perfect is if they combine Fallout 3's depressive and bleak atmosphere, more widely open world, and the huger scale with New Vegas' refined and balanced combat and the addition of Hardcore Mode.

Fallout 3's atmosphere was all wrong. They made it seem like the war has happened like 3 or 4 years ago. While in fact I think it's been 200 years. Societies are starting to rebuild and hence things aren't suppose to always be bleak and depressing.

Metro Last Light had an extremely bleak and depressing atmosphere for a post-apocalyptic game and it made the whole game seem grey and lifeless and Fallout is far from grey and lifeless (most of the time). But I agree with the maps and what not. New Vegas was quite limited, but it had soooo much to explore regardless. 

I think I liked the way they "revealed" more than I like the game they are "revealing" (if you know what I mean). 

I like when game devs use cryptic little things to promote a game ("Twisted Metal: The Dark Past" comes to mind.)

Fallout 3 was acceptable, so I hope they improve upon it with this next release. 

My memory is kind of foggy xD I always get mixed between quests in Fallout 1 and 2 derpy_emoticon2.png

it's okay this rope is gonna be hard to find v.v

Update, They added a fallout symbol under the pages clock.

From what I read, that site really is owned by Bethesda. Feel free to get pumped, everybody! Chances are, it's finally coming.

Metro Last Light had an extremely bleak and depressing atmosphere for a post-apocalyptic game and it made the whole game seem grey and lifeless

BTW, your sig kicks ass.

• Brohoof 1

www.thesurvivor2299.com

take this site with a grain of salt, it MIGHT be a tease for the new Fallout. there has been word of someone clicking the link with a tablet and being taken to a bethesda age gate instead

http://au.ign.com/articles/2013/11/14/is-the-survivor-2299-a-fallout-4-teaser

I'm really excited for this, the date marked on the survivor 2299 might be in fact the date of announcement, who knows

Edited by ParsoOfEquestria

Ir eally hope it'sn 

www.thesurvivor2299.com

take this site with a grain of salt, it MIGHT be a tease for the new Fallout. there has been word of someone clicking the link with a tablet and being taken to a bethesda age gate instead

http://au.ign.com/articles/2013/11/14/is-the-survivor-2299-a-fallout-4-teaser

I'm really excited for this, the date marked on the survivor 2299 might be in fact the date of announcement, who knows

if it's not an annoucment for something by bethesda im gonna cry v.v

my squee is at an all time high

I'm really hoping that Fallout 4 will have the following

• crafting, like they did in Skyrim, as well as keep the reloading benches
  • have the same post apocalyptic feel as Fallout 3 (I just feel that New Vegas wasn't war-torn enough)
  • Traits, like in New vegas, such as Wild Wasteland
  • Ammo types (I liked this idea in NV)
  • an even wider selection of weaponry
  • Brohoof 1

my squee is at an all time high

I'm really hoping that Fallout 4 will have the following

• crafting, like they did in Skyrim, as well as keep the reloading benches
  • have the same post apocalyptic feel as Fallout 3 (I just feel that New Vegas wasn't war-torn enough)
  • Traits, like in New vegas, such as Wild Wasteland
  • Ammo types (I liked this idea in NV)
  • an even wider selection of weaponry

well, let's hope this is real first off xD, bethesda is working on ESO (Elder scrolls online) atm xD.

A long long time ago, a lovely man who voiced 3Dog hinted that there would be a sequel, AND that there might be a tv show.

But that's not really proven is it.

That being said this is possibly the best thing to happen to man kind!

• Brohoof 1

well, let's hope this is real first off xD, bethesda is working on ESO (Elder scrolls online) atm xD.

just remember Bethesda only published Fallout from 3-onward

Zenimax media developed Fallout 3 and Obsidian entertainment developed New Vegas 

• Brohoof 1

just remember Bethesda only published Fallout from 3-onward

Zenimax media developed Fallout 3 and Obsidian entertainment developed New Vegas 

with 3 and NV on a Bethesda made game engine tongue.png

Not sure what I'd rather see.. An all new engine for FO4, or continue with Bethesda's stuff...

I love bethesda's engines because they allow for an ungodly easy time modifying the game and making new content. But they're also notoriously unstable, buggy, and tend to have so-so animation even capable.

They still hadn't even gotten full on Cloth/Hair simulation with Skyrim.... So many stiff materials and stretchy cloths....

Sad really, given modders have once again proven it is possible in the game (theres a mod for hair physics), just Bethesda decided against it (damned console limitations again probably.)

So an entirely different engine could be awesome graphically, but with how most are locked down when it comes to mods ( makes for easier DLC sales) I dunno....

Edited by GrimCW

The Morse code on thesurvivor2299.com no longer translates to a date. It now reads "CQ/CQ/CQ/DE/OZ/PSE/AS" Which is shorthand that translates to "Calling any station. Calling any station. Calling any station. This is OZ. Please stand by." The Fallout Wikia has an entry identifying OZ as the call sign for Signal Oscar Zulu, a radio tower in the Capital Wasteland. The article reads - "However, despite the message stating that Bob Anderstein has a young boy with him, there is no third child skeleton to be found." The article on Bob Anderstein also reads " You can see the parents' skeletons on the floor... but not the boy." Could that boy be the Survivor?

Edited by ParsoOfEquestria
  • Brohoof 1

The Morse code on thesurvivor2299.com no longer translates to a date. It now reads "CQ/CQ/CQ/DE/OZ/PSE/AS" Which is shorthand that translates to "Calling any station. Calling any station. Calling any station. This is OZ. Please stand by." The Fallout Wikia has an entry identifying OZ as the call sign for Signal Oscar Zulu, a radio tower in the Capital Wasteland. The article reads - "However, despite the message stating that Bob Anderstein has a young boy with him, there is no third child skeleton to be found." The article on Bob Anderstein also reads " You can see the parents' skeletons on the floor... but not the boy." Could that boy be the Survivor?

I copied the same exact wording from a facebook friend "So my friend brought this to my attention 

The Morse code on thesurvivor2299.com no longer translates to a date. It now reads "CQ/CQ/CQ/DE/OZ/PSE/AS" Which is shorthand that translates to "Calling any station. Calling any station. Calling any station. This is OZ. Please stand by." The Fallout Wikia has an entry identifying OZ as the call sign for Signal Oscar Zulu, a radio tower in the Capital Wasteland. The article reads - "However, despite the message stating that Bob Anderstein has a young boy with him, there is no third child skeleton to be found." The article on Bob Anderstein also reads " You can see the parents' skeletons on the floor... but not the boy." Could that boy be the Survivor?"