Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Fuschia and Aihcsuf the mirror mare anything

North Star

f2vFT4m.jpg

"Hey, I'm Fuchsia. I'm new here. Ask me anything." says Fuchsia, facing a mirror.

Before you can respond another voice intones, "Or anything could be asked of me. I am new also. Aihcsuf is me." says the reflection in the mirror. You swear you can see Fuchsia's mouth twitch - could it be ventriloquism? The tone is very different to the first pony. Also the reflection's eyes are blue and not lilac.... 

"I'll start!" Fuchsia begins. "What do mirror ponies eat?" 

"We use our imagination." the reflection slowly licks its snout. Eerie!  "Okay..." 

"My turn. Which cutie mark would you like? Fancy the cherries?"  

Fuchsia shakes her head. "I keep telling you! I am stuck with these lame smiley faces." Fuchsia wiggles her flank a little to show off the three smiling suns. "Ok. Now it's their turn..." Fuchsia doesn't move but her one visible lilac eye looks over at you, as does the blue eye of the mirror mare. 

Edited by abrony-mouse
  • Brohoof 1

@abrony-mouse

Original Character Help is designated for users to get feedback on their MLP OCs for improvement.

Moved to Ask a Pony, as this is where users create their own personal Q&As.

Hey, Fuschia, my man! :pinkie: It´s good to see you here, brotha. :eager: 

How's you day goin' on, boss? And play any guitar yet? :) 

`[OOC: Is it possible for me to include the covid pandemic in this thread?]

Edited by raykv423

"Heya Ray, good to see you again." Fuchsia waves her hoof in greeting. Aishcuf does the same.

"Good so far - bit of roleplay, bit of music, rewatching some MLP eps."  she says. "Not played any guitar, but listened to some sweet guitar music."

Fuchsia begins to shake her head, but then stops. Aishcuf stops shaking her mirror-head a second later and blushes a little. "Actually! Yes. I like to see News fails, especially when the reporter interacts with animals. 

• Brohoof 1

"I'm hiding from the pandemic in an old Flash animated Pegasus creator! I pass the time with Aishcuf here." Fuchsia gestures towards the mirror pony, which gestures back.

(OOC: staying at home. Scared of the new UK strain. So friggin infectious.)

• Brohoof 1

So...boss, you think I would look awesome in a suit? Imagine that heh heh 😏 That'll made my day lol

Btw, been to galas yet? I hear they have some great food there. Bring me some, heh heh but NO SEAFOOD! You know how I hate seafoods. And oh, bring me 1000 packs of Sprite!

(OOC: Yes, I do have a strong distaste of seafood IRL and to be honest, I have a obsession of food too much, kinda like Shaggy and Scooby-Doo and Garfield lol)

Edited by raykv423
  • Brohoof 2

15 hours ago, raykv423 said:

So...boss, you think I would look awesome in a suit? Imagine that heh heh 😏 That'll made my day lol

"All stallions look great in suits - and you are no exception sir! I like my stallions in Slim fit blazers personally - do you have any preference for colour?"

"Stallions in suit are pleasing, yes."  Aihcsuf intones. Fuchsia gives her a look, which is immediately returned.

Btw, been to galas yet? I hear they have some great food there. Bring me some, heh heh but NO SEAFOOD! You know how I hate seafoods. And oh, bring me 1000 packs of Sprite!

(OOC: Yes, I do have a strong distaste of seafood IRL and to be honest, I have a obsession of food too much, kinda like Shaggy and Scooby-Doo and Garfield lol)

"Not really a gala gal, but some of my friends have been and it's nice to hear stories of how they got on." Fuchsia's tummy rumbles. "Heh I'm on a diet. But yes, if I bump into any of my gala gal pals i'll engage them for some galantine." Fuchsia says, clearly pleased at how many gala vowel sounds she got into the sentence.  "That's a type of posh meat dish they serve at galas" she adds proudly. 

2 hours ago, ExplosionMare said:

To Fuchsia: How come your mane is curly but your tail is straight?

To mirror pony: Are you trapped in the mirror or do you like it in there?

"Hey there!" Fuchsia welcomes the newpony. "Yeah Aihcsuf, how come!?" she turns accusingly to the mirror, which looks accusingly back, before.. shifting.

"Aihcsuf's lack of matching manes and tails makes is a source of apology." the mirror mare says sadly. "Is a merry cherry mark compensation for Fuchsia?"  

Fuchsia just shakes her head. 

"I couldn't find a matching mane and tail."  Fuchsia clarifies. (OOC: seriously Pegasus Maker! Where were the matching manes/tails! Todays' little girls and occasional Bronies demand more!)

To mirror pony: Are you trapped in the mirror or do you like it in there?

"Aihscuf enjoys it when ponies gaze into her mirror more closely." the mirror mare says in her hollow voice and gestures for you to come closer.

"She's safe. Just don't accept any cutie marks from her." Fuchsia sticks her tongue out at Aihscuf, who does the same back.

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, abrony-mouse said:

do you have any preference for colour?"

Blue, or black, if that helps. :sneer:

So you learned any karate, martial arts, MMA, kung fu, kickboxing, boxing and hoof-to-hoof combat yet? :ooh:

• Brohoof 1

"Blue it is!" 

1 hour ago, raykv423 said:

So you learned any karate, martial arts, MMA, kung fu, kickboxing, boxing and hoof-to-hoof combat yet? :ooh:

"My Kirin-pal Blossom Burst taught me some Kirin Karate basics while I was visiting the Peaks of Peril." she's breathes deeply in remembrance. "That is one centred lady. Chi up to the tip of her weird horn."

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, abrony-mouse said:

"Blue it is!" 

"My Kirin-pal Blossom Burst taught me some Kirin Karate basics while I was visiting the Peaks of Peril." she's breathes deeply in remembrance. "That is one centred lady. Chi up to the tip of her weird horn."

So, boss, you never gonna believe this, you know Applejack? 

2 minutes ago, abrony-mouse said:

"Oh yes - one of the fiestiest of the ambassadors of Friendship! Yeehaw and such. What about her?" 

She made BIGGEST, GIANT, BARREL OF CIDER! You should've seen it. It's like seeing heaven. Oh man, I wanted to drink all of those cider. And pies. And Hot Pockets. And food. And sweets. And candy.... *Started daydreaming about food, drinks, snacks, sweets and candies and then he snaps out* 

Oh, Where am I? Oh yeah, here's a pic of it. 

3C445E7C-F018-4D74-9452-387F8F905B50.jpeg

• Brohoof 1

@abrony-mouse Btw, I heard Lyra and BonBon are getting married. :pinkie: I'm happy for them.

BTW, they picked a cake that are a mix of Reese's, Oreos, and PB&J. Heh heh, dibs on that. 

Is it just me or do I usually focus on food? :confused::awwthanks:

Edited by raykv423

"I'm glad those two are tying the knot!"

large.png

Fuchsia's tummy rumbles again at the mention of tasty food and she pouts at you. Aihcsuf copies her.  "I wonder if that cake comes in... kale?" she says sorrowfully. (OOC: dieting seems to always boil down to shredded kale for me :P )

1 minute ago, abrony-mouse said:

"I'm glad those two are tying the knot!"

Wait, you can get married while tying a knot on a rope? :confused:

Heh heh, I'm trying to make a pun----ok, I'm bad at this, am I? :awwthanks::lie:

(OOC: The phrase tying the knot actually does come from people tying a knot D: over each other's hands! Didn't know that.)

"How about it Aihcsuf. Want to... tie the knot?" she puts her hoof on the glass and purses her lips at the mirror mare. Aihcsuf involuntarily does the same. Fuchsia places her hoof back down on the floor, and a relieved looking Aihcsuf does the same.

Fuchsia turns and pokes her tongue out at you, "It's a work in progress." she chuckles.

"That reminds me!" Fuchsia gets out a device and replies to a friend. (OOC: heh thanks, bumped into a friend while doing exercise today and meant to Facebook him :p )

"Never used Instagram though. They your mane social networks?" 

7 minutes ago, abrony-mouse said:

"Never used Instagram though. They your mane social networks?" 

Yeah, sort of. 

*Ray's smartphone pings*

Ugh :yeahno: How the heck do I change that dang thing? *pulls out his smartphone and on the screen, it's a software update notification* Stupid smartphone.  Wonder why the heck are they harder to use.....

(OOC: heh thanks, bumped into a friend while doing exercise today and meant to Facebook him :p )

(OOC: No problemo, boss :yay:)