Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Summer Roleplay

Stardust

@Califorum @flurry@Illiad Easle

Fuchsia is dragging the sled by her mouth - earth-pony style. As Vale was speaking she examined the fawn closely for the tell tale signs of sparkliness that she associated with unicorn magic, and thought she might have seen a few sparkles... but it might just be the sun-light catching the half-melted snow flecks in the fawn's fauny fur. She decides Vale can't mean a magic spell and, as she had been learning about cutie marks in school, she goes with that.

Removing her mouth from the sleigh, but wisely keeping a hold of it with her hoof, she says, "Weeeell I'm really good at finding where I need to go?" , unsure whether this really counted as magic :p "Not sure if that's my special magic though, since I don't have my mark." she adds, perhaps naively assuming that Vale knew about pony marks. "I always win at hide and seek." she smiles. "Anyway, what else can your magic do? It's really cool!"  

• Brohoof 1

@flurry @Illiad Easle @abrony-mouse

Suri glanced to vale and Fuchsia. But it seemed that Bright Wing wanted to sled and so Suri kicked off the sled and went down the hill. They went quite fast, it felt amazing and fun for the both of them. Suri could not help but smile as they went down the hill and pulled Bright Wing somewhat close.

• Brohoof 2

@abrony-mouse @Califorum @flurry

Vale's eyes widened at Fuchsia's explanation, "That's just like me! Sometimes I have to focus to know where to go, but when I'm bounding along I never trip or fall into a hole, and I never get lost. It doesn't really help me know what to do, like non-physically, but it does guide how I move when I pay attention to it." She looked over at Bright and Suri heading down the hill. "Bright was trying to hit me with snowballs, but my magic guided me to dodge every single one of them."

• Brohoof 1

@Califorum @Illiad Easle @abrony-mouse

When Suri pushed the sled it made quite the difference to the speed at which they went at least compared to what Bright Wing did before. There was a rush of adrenaline as they moved like a fast flowing river down a creek. It probably helped with the hill they used being a good and smooth slope.

As the sled stopped Bright Wing hopped off. "Wee that was fast" Bright wing exclaimed. "Thanks" Suri.

• Brohoof 2

@Califorum @Illiad Easle@flurry

As Fuchsia and Vale crest the hill, dull winter light beams greyly under the clouds, catching the snow, creating the strange effect of lighting up the landscape-features against a darker sky: the greens of the trees, the brown beams and dull gold thatch of the village as well as the vivid Pink of Fuchsia and warm fauny browns of Vale are all lit up, giving everything a mystical feel.

"Cool!" Fuchsia smiles in reply, she felt a bit better about the faun escaping her before :P "You better go up front - to guide us." Fuchsia gets into the sled this time, towards the back, but leans back to give the fawn room, she pats a spot by her lap so that Vale can sit in front of her, and will hold onto Vale if she sits there so they can slide down the hill together.  

• Brohoof 3

@abrony-mouse @Illiad Easle @flurry

Suri looks to bright with a bit of a grin. "My sled here is quite rusty and old, it's not even mine technically but I claim it as mine. Its old but it works." Suri would say as she stepped off and tightened a screw on it a bit to make it more stable for next time. She began to lead bright up the hill. Huffing as she dragged the sled up. Her eyes looked up at the darker winter sky. This was usually the type of day she'd stay inside and read.

• Brohoof 3

@Illiad Easle @Califorum @abrony-mouse

On top of the hill again, Bright Wing looked to the sky. 

She looked towards Suri "Hmm it is quite gloomy now". There was a sense of dullness in the air, but Bright was still feeling pumped from the sled ride befoee.

The sled looked a lot a bit more solid after Suri fixed in the screw. 

"We can go again?" Bright spoke. 

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...

@Illiad Easle @Califorum@flurry

Fuchsia looks at the low Winter sun and stomps her booted hooves in the snow to warm them up before jumping into the sled behind Vale. She hopes that they can keep playing together now they have got the sledges. She puts her forelegs around the slender waist of the smaller fawn in front of her before replying affirmatively to Vale's suggestion. As she looks out at the snow over the perky ears of her new friend she feels for Vale leaning and will lean a fraction after Vale does. With Vale's guidance they are soon speeding down the hill even faster than before! :) "Wooo!"  she shrieks happily as they whistle down the hill and travel further along the flat snowy field at the bottom than before... almost to the wood! 

"We should all race each other!" Fuchsia suggests as they eventually come to a stop.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Once her and Vale were up the hill and set up in the sled, Fuchsia would swing behind the sled and grip its top tightly in her hooves - perched at the peak of the hill. She would poke her tongue out and dig her booted hind-hoofsies in the snow behind her sled to give her and Vale more of a push off. "We're ready Miss!" she called out to Suri, ready to push and swing herself back into the sled for even more speed. She wanted to win this thing :P 

• Brohoof 2

@Illiad Easle @flurry @abrony-mouse

"To the victor, go the pride." she'd say to the others. Suri would hold onto the sled and make sure that her filly companion was stable and held on tight. With her back legs, she dug her hooves into the ground and then launched the sled down the hill at a fast rate. She had a rather wide smile across her face. 

• Brohoof 2

@abrony-mouse @flurry @Monotonality

Vale would lean forward, daringly, to encourage the most speed that they could get. Provided Fuchsia followed her guide in leaning they wouldn't crash the sled and pull off a remarkable distance before coming to a stop.

Regardless of the outcome, once at the bottom Vale would look to the sky with a slightly disappointed expression, "Aw, I should get going now before it gets too dark. I hope, maybe, we'll run into each other again?"

• Brohoof 3

@abrony-mouse @Illiad Easle @Monotonality 

They sped along quickly down the hill, for the speed it was going it did pretty stable as Suri was holding it down. Bright wing leaned sharply forward to gain momentum on the sled,. 

As they reached the end she looked in confusion as she wasn't quite sure who had won, she was too focused looking forwards, maybe someone else could be the judge of that it seemed quite close.

She heard Vale was leaving and looked sad "aw nooo, yeah I hope we can play again sometime". 

• Brohoof 2

@Illiad Easle @Monotonality @flurry

Fuchsia squeals with delight as they pick up speed and race down the hill in the snow, clutching on to her lithe brown companion, her soft pony forehooves hooves feeling the warmth of the deer and her fuchsia snout poking over Vale's slight shoulder, horsey nose wet in the cold air. She glances down to the other sled but it is too close to call... so she waits for Suri to call the race, but is sure that she and Vale are the winner. "Woo! We got this!" she says confidently to Vale, "That was so fast!"

• Brohoof 2

@flurry @abrony-mouse @Illiad Easle

When the sleds stopped Suri looked to the foals and then arrogantly grinned. "I won, I won! I am the best sledder ever!" she said, too absorbed in the moment to notice the others. Then she frowned and looked to the others. In truth, she didn't know if she won or if she didn't. She believed she did, though. 

• Brohoof 2

@abrony-mouse @flurry @Monotonality

At the very least, Vale and Fuchsia were several lengths further down the hill than Suri and Bright were, and Vale didn't take kindly to Suri claiming the victory so flagrantly, "Rotten Roots! We had ya beat by a tree fall and no less." To be fair, she also hadn't any idea who had won as focused as she was on steering. She was certain however that Suri was not ahead of her by any more than a width if anything.

"Besides, ya can't take all the credit now can'ya? Weren't in there alone were'ya?"

• Brohoof 2

@Illiad Easle @flurry@Monotonality

Fuchsia pouts doubtfully at Suri's declaration, but is prepared to take the older pony's word for it. That said, she smiles at the defiant fawn standing up to Suri and claiming first.

"Could be a draw?"  she says diplomatically.

"We could play hide and seek?" she suggests, as Bright asks what's next.

• Brohoof 1

@abrony-mouse @Illiad Easle @flurry

Suri posed and awed in her glory before seeming to look to the fawn with curious eyes. "Fine. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and say it's a draw. Hide and seek is dangerous, I don't want any of you running off and getting hurt. How about we come in my house, and warm up?" Suri suggested. 

• Brohoof 2

@abrony-mouse @flurry @Starforce Glimmer

Vale turned her gaze towards the forest and the setting sun for a moment before looking back at the others, "Sorry, I need to be getting back to my family before it gets too dark. Maybe we'll see each other again another day?"

She'd wait long enough for everyone to get a chance to say goodbye before she would bound off into the forest.

• Brohoof 2