Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Does anypony like starfox?

~Sugar Sprinkles~

WHO loves starfox??? I dooo!! Talk about in this thread and DONT be all like "OHH well call of duty is better" "No Halo is better" shit. I HATE THAT!!!! This thread is for STARFOX, not Halo, or Call of duty, or portal blablablablabla!!!!! The end!!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

• Brohoof 1

Love Starfox. I haven't played the SNES one or the DS one but I love SF64, Adventures and Assault. I really hope they make a game like Assault again someday.

(edited)

Starfox Assault on gcn was awesome, I'm really hoping for another one like that on WiiU with an expanded online multiplayer/leaderboards/etc. Starfox command was alright for the DS, it was pretty annoying with the map and having to move around like in Fire Emblem, but I really liked all the different ending possibilities too.

I think it has some of the most potential to expand/evolve out of all Nintendo's IPs.

Edited by Hollowshield

Heck yeah! 64 was an amazing space shooter, and Adventures was a fun Zelda clone. Assault was kinda meh though, and I haven't played the original or Command. I want a new one already though! :D

Starfox Assault on gcn was awesome, I'm really hoping for another one like that on WiiU with an expanded online multiplayer/leaderboards/etc. Starfox command was alright for the DS, it was pretty annoying with the map and having to move around like in Fire Emblem, but I really liked all the different ending possibilities too.

I think it has some of the most potential to expand/evolve out of all Nintendo's IPs.

I hated command

starfox and starfox 64 are pure awesomeness. assault was ok, adventures shouldnt be called starfox, and i didnt like command. hoping nintendo bring it back for wii u

• Brohoof 1

Heck yeah! 64 was an amazing space shooter, and Adventures was a fun Zelda clone. Assault was kinda meh though, and I haven't played the original or Command. I want a new one already though! :D

Have you tried going for high scores? I found Assault a little "meh" until I went for high scores. Trying to build multipliers really adds to the game by a lot and keeps you on your toes. Puts a lot of suspense into the game.

(edited)

I hated command

I was playing it while I was on a trip and it was the only game I had, so I put a ton of time into it and it started to grow on me after a while. I remember not being too fond of it at first and I get why a lot of people wouldn't like it. I don't think it's a bad game by any means though, it's just different and a bit slower paced compared to the rest of the series. Edited by Hollowshield

The original Star Fox is decent, but ahead of its time. The Super FX chip made the game run at a really poor framerate. Star Fox 64, which is basically a remake of Star Fox, is one of my favorite games of all time. Must have beaten it close to 100 times. Even got all the medals.

no call of duty is better lo0lololololo

Yes I do like Starfox. To bad all Nintendo cares about Is Mario, Zelda, and Pokemon.

That is true, they havent made a new starfox adventure since....command, starfox 3D isnt new, itrs remade, and they keep making mario, pokemon, and zelda, not that i dont like them games, but they need to make more starfox, they kicked ass lol

Nintendo has a lot of franchises they don't really explore as much as they could. I think Nintendo should make an RPG, not like a Paper Mario RPG but like a new IP RPG. I'm sure they can make something amazing.