Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private A Sparkly Situation (1x1 with Catpone Cerberus)

Props Valroa

@Catpone Cerberus

"That is pretty much what I have thought. Young ones with magic seems dangerous and I am sure that mothers have methods for keeping the little ones safe." she stated as she finishes up her tail. Then she looks to the more permanent dye and began applying the white one onto her coat by putting the gloves on and rubbing it in. She may need a little help. 

• Brohoof 1

@Starforce
Frail just shrugged regarding the comment on mothers and unicorn foals, she didn't know much about the topic, so she didn't have anything to add to it. Getting everything else done, she would go see better how Sparkly was doing with the dyes, noticing she decided to go with hooves, no surprise there considering everything, she helped with spots that were hard to reach, using her magic from relative distance, partly due to her not being fan of too much physicality, and partly due to not wanting to get any dye on herself.

• Brohoof 1

@Catpone Cerberus

Sparkly smiles as Frail helps her with the magic. Eventually, Sparkly's body is no longer lavender. It is pure white. Sparkly also put dye over cutie mark too in order to hide Twilight's cutie mark. She was a white alicorn now. With the excess dye being wiped off from Frail Spark's magic she smiles. "How do I look?" she asked and posed in various poses for Frail Spark. She opens up her wings, all of the feathers and areas of them being white now. She smirked, doing a slightly sultry grin at the display of her wings. "Thank you so much!" 

• Brohoof 1

@Starforce
"Not like Twilight." Frail said, it was now less uncomfortable to see Sparkly do her thing, but she still didn't feel in any certain way towards her, did she look more attractive? yes, but was Frail attracted to her because of it, no "Besides the obvious, nothing sticks out, and since you clearly are comfortable with how you look, you'll blend in nicely here in Canterlot, just don't let it go to your head." she smiled "You look good, that's what I'm saying, but don't get any ideas, we met yesterday." she was as friendly as always, and to end she added jokingly "And don't bring any stallions or mares here without asking me first." 

• Brohoof 1

@Catpone Cerberus

Sparkly chuckles gently. "Truth be told, I am a male stuck in a mare's body more or less so I can safely say I am interested in mares only. But I've never seen any stallions for myself but I'd prefer mares. Perhaps when we go out I'll look around for some mares! Hehe!" Sparkly giggles with a bashful blush. "But we should probably meet your friends first and I need to learn more before I attempt that, in all reality." she spoke, retracting her wings in a serene fashion. She was going to let the dye on her body dry off and took off the gloves to apply the last of the dye. 

• Brohoof 1

@Starforce
Frail shrugged at Sparkly's first statement, she didn't really have anything to say to it, it wasn't like it really was her business anyway. She smiled at her response to her joke, it was nice to have somepony to talk to, even if the situation was unusual. 
"Yep, you're right, you should learn more and in general to settle before seeking out relationships, but life can be surprising, you may meet somepony by accident."

• Brohoof 1

@Catpone Cerberus

Sparkly nodded in agreement. "Right. I believe now I am good at walking, I can kinda lift things up so how about we uh, go outside and talk to other ponies or see what your friends are up to? Unless you have any other ideas as to what we can do?" she spoke as she would put one of the cloaks on and adjusted it so it would fit well, getting it into place perfectly as can be. It covered up her wings and her white area instead of a cutie mark. 

• Brohoof 1

@Starforce
"Talking to random ponies isn't necessarily a good idea yet, you may accidentally say something that raises questions when you get really into it."  "I was planning to make some more inventory for myself at some point, though I can do that when Lunar comes here, that way I'm not in the way." Frail thought for a second "But I guess I could show you around the city, and maybe after that we can go see at the market how Lunar is doing." 

• Brohoof 1

@Catpone Cerberus

"Sounds like a good plan to me. I can't wait to see what this friend "Lunar" of yours is up to." she spoke before walking over to the kitchen sink to get her a glass of water. She fumbled a bit, and had a bit of a hard time but got herself some water after about a minute or so and took a sip, enjoying the fresh taste. "I can tell you ponies don't put chemicals in your water like we did back home in our cities. Water back home tastes weird with a chemical or bronze taste to it, in the cities. Thankfully my family had a well, anyways! Lets get going." she walks up the door and then follows Frail Spark out.

• Brohoof 1

@Starforce

"I don't think we have found or invented those chemicals here, I can't think of any that I could see the reason for being mixed in with drinking water." Frail said as she got herself a one pair of saddlebags "Canterlot's water comes from the mountain and rain, though that's all I know for sure, it's not in my area of expertise." she waited for Sparkly to get out before locking the door behind them, same for the gate when they got to it. "I think I'll first show you the castle, it's easy to see from everywhere so it's a good meeting point in case we get separated for some reason." 

• Brohoof 1

@Catpone Cerberus

"Well for one thing they do it so they can dumb you down and make you stupider, they say it is to keep your teeth clean but I don't believe that." Sparkly said in deep thought as she exits the door and the gate. "Castle? You have castles here? Back home there were no castles, they only existed in the older countries and weren't really used in the modern times as far as I can recall but I'd love to check out a castle, that sounds really cool." she smiles widely, liking the sound of that.

• Brohoof 1

@Starforce
"Here we just use mind control." Frail stated to point about chemicals, there was humor in her tone, but it was also so nonchalant that one could almost think she was serious. 

"I don't know what else the rulers of a country would use than a castle." She stated "It's easy to tell from regular buildings and adds extra security." she led Sparkly towards the castle, top of which was already visible, since like she had said, it was easy to see from everywhere

• Brohoof 1

@Catpone Cerberus

Sparkly looks at the castle's top from a distance. She was clearly in awe of that. She smirks somewhat at Frail's statement. "In my country we have what is called the White House. It is a massive construction of white painted sandstone. It is huge, and has a massive dome and a spire on top of it, with various monuments and other areas around it. It is where the government is housed." she states.

"There is another building called the Pentagon, like its name it is shaped like a pentagon. It houses the ones who keep secrets, and the ones who truly make the shots behind the scenes. They are not good people, from what I know." Sparkly stammered somewhat and was clearly nervous. "There is a certain weapon that our government has. It is called the Heart Attack Gun. They use it to cause heart attacks in people who pose a threat, especially in high levels of power. It makes it look natural, too. That is one of the many...methods the Pentagon employs..." she shook somewhat at that, and maintained a serious tone.

• Brohoof 1

@Starforce
"Big buildings that looks different from other buildings, has weaponry and houses the rulers." Frail summarized "Sounds like castles to me, it doesn't need to look like our castles to be a castle, like a farm house is no less a house than my house even if they look totally different." "In general your home sounds like what would happen if evil actually won here, just instead of magic you use inventions." "And for good of everypony, I hope you appearing here is an exception and not an incoming trend.

• Brohoof 1

@Catpone Cerberus

Sparkly gulps. “Well there are many good things in my world, I guess you can consider it a world of extremes. There is a man who saved our world from destruction by our own weaponry. He was in charge of a missile defense system several decades ago and there was a malfunction that read enemy missiles were incoming but he refused to strike back, this lead to billions of lives being saved.” She looks to Frail fondly. “His name is Stanislav Petrov. There are also many heroes in our world but almost none call themselves that. Many say they were just doing what they felt was right.”

• Brohoof 1

@Starforce
"That doesn't help your world's case as much as you may think." Frail pointed out "Sure there's always exceptions to the rule, there's evil in good worlds, and good in evil worlds, but the fact that it was ever a situation where individual's action, or in this case, inaction, was required to stop your kind from destroying itself....quite grim I would say." "And don't take it as personal critique, I'm talking the whole here, from what you have told, I have a reason to believe that if enough of your kind ends up in the same place, the whole will go towards evil rather than good."  

• Brohoof 1

@Catpone Cerberus

Sparkly grins knowingly at that. "You are very much right in that. On a whole, humanity is negative. We only change when the end is about to strike, and even afterwards we turn our backs on each other at the first chance when we are no longer under threat. Humans have a way of that, with alliances in war falling apart after the mutual enemy is defeated, leading to a new form of war." she sighs.

"But then again, your world has magic and from what you say there is some villain nearly every week wanting to destroy or take over the world." she grins. 

• Brohoof 1

@Starforce
"Yes, we have our problems too, but it's matter of  how much each there is." Frail agreed in neutral yet friendly manner "To simplify, while it sounds that your home has one good individual for every ten evil individuals, here, for every single villain, we have at least ten heroes ready to go against them." "I rather have a flowerbed with few patches of weeds, than a bed full of weeds with few flowers." "And it's not like we always get along either, even with the union of the three races and now the bettering of relationships with other creatures, you can still see certain level of separation between groups, and it was proven not far ago that the union between ponies can be.....alternating." 

• Brohoof 1

@Catpone Cerberus

She raises an eyebrow and laughs nervously. "Yeah, I barely even scratched the surface on that. While in most areas of my world it is illegal to treat people differently no matter how they look or what their culture is, it still happens in the worse areas of the world. But at the very least we've made rapid progress in most regards on that end, most people accept each other even if they look different. Some countries don't though even if it isn't explicitly stated. Still there is a long way to go in the whole, as my world's problems have existed for thousands of years." she walked forward more, getting a better look at the castle.

• Brohoof 1

@Starforce
"Here it has nothing to do with how somepony looks, we just are fundamentally different." Frail explained "Unicorns have magic and tend to be the ones most interested in getting higher education, thus we make big part of the rich population, pegasi have flight and can control weather, they also tend to be the most competitive and athletic from us ponies, Earth ponies are the strongest and they have unique connection to nature, thus they tend to be those farming the food and living in the rural areas." "Then there's alicorns, who are the combination of all three." "Then there's Bat ponies and Zebras, I don't know much about them as species but there used to be unpleasant rumors about them, though those have started to die down." "Then if we go to different creatures altogether, the differences become even more obvious, I'm not going to go through all of them, but just for example, dragons, they are, in general, more aggressive and violence loving than ponies, though there's differences between different species of dragons too." "Exceptions always exist of course, but that's not the point." 
she felt she could talk about these things because she met lot of creatures in her work, and had lot of conversations with all of them, her stance was very neutral in many things due to it, as she had heard many sides to many stories and didn't have any personal stake in most of it. 

• Brohoof 1

@Catpone Cerberus

Sparkly listens calmly. "I will take your word for it, although I am one that does not judge others before I know who they are. I am an alicorn, you are a unicorn, that is a difference right there for sure and that won't stop us from being friends. But dragons? Dragons in my home world are a legend, they are said to be honorable spirits or destructive forces of evil in legends and myths. I guess I really am lucky, coming here and being an alicorn? I assume that is quite rare." she spoke as she took in all the sights of the area. "I can't wait to meet your friends. I want to see other ponies." she said with an innocent squee of delight. 

• Brohoof 1

@Starforce
"It is not judgement to state the most common type, I can fully admit the bad things about unicorns even if I know I don't personally fit all of them." Frail stated as a last thing regarding that topic, one could acknowledge things without putting judgement in either way, that was an important thing to learn for someone who dealt with customers, being able to be neutral on topics was a skill like any other. "But that aside, yes, they are rare, there only being five currently known besides you, all but one are princesses, and that one is a baby, of a princess." "There has probably been some in history too, but that's not something I know about." "There was also Queen Chrysalis, though I'm not really sure if she was considered an Alicorn since she was different 
species." "I also heard that in the latest attack there was somepony who momentarily changed into an Alicorn, but I wouldn't really count that." 

"You'll meet my friends when you meet them, Lunar is currently the only one I know the location of." 

• Brohoof 1

@Catpone Cerberus

Sparkly raises an eyebrow. So alicorns are really rare then? She considered herself lucky if that really was the case. She felt a sense of gratefulness for it, but she had nobody to be grateful for at least as far as she knew. "Huh, so I am pretty rare then. How about that. Let's see where Lunar is. I wonder what Lunar is up to. What can you tell me about Lunar? Heh, in the way you talk about attacks it seems like they occur every week these days. But let's just hope there aren't any, anytime soon. I bet as an alicorn I will be pretty powerful so I could help you ponies out if there is one, hopefully."  

• Brohoof 1

@Starforce
"Lunar is at the market, selling her stock, and there isn't really much to tell that I haven't already said, we'll get to her soon enough, first, like I said, I'll show you the city a bit so that you know where you are." Frail responded "And attacks do happen almost weekly like I have mentioned before, though it's mainly in Ponyville, and many times it's just a monster of some sort." "The last big attack reached Canterlot too, part of the city was actually destroyed, not that you would be able tell, we have gotten quick at fixing things." "Even if you gained more than the physical appearance, your help wouldn't be much needed, the Elements manage to deal with threats well enough." they would arrived to the castle, the publicly available parts of the castle itself were closed for now, but she lead Sparkly into the garden with all the statues and such.

• Brohoof 1

@Catpone Cerberus

Sparkly rose an eyebrow but said nothing about the city. It seemed to be insane to her, but then again a lot of the things she has seen or heard of was already insane enough. She believed Frail Spark, though. "Lunar. Lunar, that's a nice name if anything. Perhaps her and I could look at the moon together. I like the idea of meeting other ponies, you all seem pretty unique and interesting. And um-" she cut herself off there, she was going to say 'cute' but she didn't want to weird out her friend.

• Brohoof 1