Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Status Updates: No Options?

Will Guide
Go to solution Solved by Cagey,

I noticed both on Desktop and Mobile when I click on the options next to the edit button of my own status updates, a bit of a dropdown menu appears but there's no options to click on, such as possibly "Delete"

2021-04-22.thumb.png.ef26864fa776cccb9215e8ec9122412b.png

Is this some kind of bug? Because I feel this particular Status Update with the skyscraper sized Dragon Will should be deleted and If I'm usually allowed to, I should be able to do it myself

15 minutes ago, Will Guide said:

I noticed both on Desktop and Mobile when I click on the options next to the edit button of my own status updates, a bit of a dropdown menu appears but there's no options to click on, such as possibly "Delete"

2021-04-22.thumb.png.ef26864fa776cccb9215e8ec9122412b.png

Is this some kind of bug? Because I feel this particular Status Update with the skyscraper sized Dragon Will should be deleted and If I'm usually allowed to, I should be able to do it myself

I believe it was stated a while ago that deleting a status update flags it for administrators, and users were deleting status updates for minor reasons, so the admins decided to remove the option. 

If you want the image gone, I’m pretty sure you can still edit it out. 

@Will Guide

The option for users to delete their status updates was removed in late January. The option appeared after the site's update and it was only a temporary occurrence, a mistake that was fixed by staff. This feature will never be available to users again.

You can read a bit more here but not much.

Locking now this question has been answered.

• The topic was locked