Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Cemetery

Evil Pink One

This is where we give our last good-byes to the dead accounts we know and love. Or "prank others*"

This is also where we post if a zombie* has awakened.

* Zombies are the ones who were dead and then suddenly came back.

rules

1. Please only put the dead accounts. *BUT*.

2. But if you want to be silly, you may put an active account to a memorial service, but please make sure you're friends with that person and you'd know he or she is okay with it. *And*

3. to those who are accidentally placed here or was pranked on being placed here.

4.1. Please know that the person might've mistaken you for a dead account and you may shout out or others may shout out that that account is still alive and is a mistake. *And*

4.2. and for the one who is pranked. please know that your friend is just messing around with you.

5. Forum rules still applies here.

6. Before reporting some pony please have a chat with that certain pony first before reporting them, who knows? It might just be a misunderstanding. And also to avoid the admins added unnecessary work.

7. Zombies must be welcomed properly. But!*

8. If you want to be silly you may apply number "2."

9. You may also post a memorial to something else aswell if you want. But *

10. Please apply rule number 5.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

For example (dead account)

@a bitter lime

Screenshot_2021-06-03-04-47-51-649_com.android.chrome.thumb.jpg.bbbd417486f36f4b7368946a418521f9.jpg

We will be starting bitter lime's memorial. Any pony who has any say or reaction to this, may speak. And any who have proof that the said ponies account is still alive and is just in super hibernation, please speak up aswell.

Without further a do. 

Edited by Kujamih

7 minutes ago, Kujamih said:

For example 

@a bitter lime

Screenshot_2021-06-03-04-47-51-649_com.android.chrome.thumb.jpg.bbbd417486f36f4b7368946a418521f9.jpg

We will be starting bitter lime's memorial. Any pony who has any say or reaction to this, may speak. And any who have proof that the said ponies account is still alive and is just in super hibernation, please speak up aswell.

Without further a do. 

In all honesty... I just randomly met this pony.... Just by putting @a and his name popped out. I gave him a heads up but would only get silence. Later would I know that this pony has been dead for a year now. Wait. 2 years now....

His death was unknown. I suspect the lack of malnourishment of brohooves was the cause and boredom kicked in and eventually got to our dear friend here.

Please let this be a reminder to all of us who are still here that one brohoof can save a life And avoid boredom that can kill a pony.

• Brohoof 1

For example( objections)

@(pony who posted)

Please stop ( or any other things you want to discuss)

And if the pony continues please report the pony immediately, it is considered a harassment.

For example ( random stuff)

I would like to post a memorial to the "baby plants" I took care of.

They died at a young age....

They grew up at the wrong place at the wrong time....

They were killed by the rain... 

The rain brutally drowned my babies... And @Rainy Day is the mane suspect..... Please give justice to my babies... 

And also welcome back @Rainy Day

16 hours ago, Kujamih said:

For example ( random stuff)

I would like to post a memorial to the "baby plants" I took care of.

They died at a young age....

They grew up at the wrong place at the wrong time....

They were killed by the rain... 

The rain brutally drowned my babies... And @Rainy Day is the mane suspect..... Please give justice to my babies... 

And also welcome back @Rainy Day

Was I gone so long :blush:

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...
(edited)
On 2021-06-06 at 3:32 PM, Kujamih said:

Phew... When I saw @The Wife of Hawks in my topic I thought she was gunna kill it hahahaha:laugh:

By thinking that the mention was your memorial, I thought she had killed you :orly: 

@Acchan we had so much fun together… but you went to the dark side :wacko: .

@Clodalso known as “Meme”, he had a bootable snoot and loved when he got booped.

@dreamstreamI hope you’re doing well out there. You’re one of the best people I’ve ever met and everytime I’d hear of your pains and troubles I wish I could’ve been there to stop them. Thanks for those few good times we had.

and finally…

@Retro*Derpyhe really liked Derpos ‘u’ too bad they ate him.

Edited by DubWolf

• 1 year later...