Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I wanna write for G5, where do I sign up?

FlareGun45

After seeing the movie, I just got a tonna ideas for G5 that popped up in m'head, and I really wanna get hired for the job. They could use my genius to combine with their genius! I just dunno where to sign up for it, and whether or not I need an agent for that, or do I need to join a writer's guild like G4 did?

• Brohoof 1

I know nothing about professional writing, but feel free to steal my ideas from my post about how the G-5 movie ended!

…But some part of me is thinking:  It’s important to remember that the existing writers are bronies themselves, and likely have a lot of ideas of where things are going to go from where the movie ended.  If you do get into the writing staff (and I hope you do!), you’ll need to be prepared for that, and you’ll need to be good at adapting your ideas to whatever they’re going to establish—or at letting go of your ideas whenever they’re incompatible with whatever-they-will-make-canon…

13 minutes ago, HereComesTom said:

I know nothing about professional writing, but feel free to steal my ideas from my post about how the G-5 movie ended!

…But some part of me is thinking:  It’s important to remember that the existing writers are bronies themselves, and likely have a lot of ideas of where things are going to go from where the movie ended.  If you do get into the writing staff (and I hope you do!), you’ll need to be prepared for that, and you’ll need to be good at adapting your ideas to whatever they’re going to establish—or at letting go of your ideas whenever they’re incompatible with whatever-they-will-make-canon…

Of course! I'd be more than willing to play the game by their rules. I'd want them to do the same for me if this were my show! ;) 

• Brohoof 1

Well, You'd just need to apply for a writer job on the show. Though after some research, I honestly can't tell you what company is writing for the show. It may of not been announced yet or I just missed it but the biggest clue I had pointed towards it being Netflix Animation (Again, could easily be wrong).