Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's Your Zodiac Sign?

Lucky Bolt

I've always had an interest in any type of zodiac sign. I for one find them very accurate in shaping our personalities, for the most part. Even though they're not always accurate, zodiac signs are still fun, even if yours doesn't describe you.

But anyway, what is your western zodiac sign? If you don't know, then all you have to do is find your birth date here, then find your sign: http://astrostyle.com/zodiac-signs/

I'm an Aquarius "The Water Bearer" (my b-day is Feb 7)

Symbol: The Water Bearer

Element: Air (seems pretty legit) 

Ruling Planet: Uranus — planet of originality

Body Part: Ankles (why??) 

Good Day: Communicative, original, open-minded, fair, logical, inviting (yes! That's so me.) 

Bad Day: Guarded, detached, self-destructive, out-of-touch, irrational, desperate (yes) 

Favorite Things: Computer programming, teaching, team sports, anything with a cause or mission, independent films (computer programming...???? no) 

What You Hate: Injustice, drama queens, feeling isolated, owing money or favors, having to choose just one thing (Yes this is so true!) 

Secret Wish: To experience total freedom (definitely) 

How to Spot Them: Cute smile, quirky movements, darting eyes, long legs (long legs? nah) 

Where You’ll Find Them: Backpacking through the Swiss Alps, picketing a company with unfair hiring practices, coaching a Little League team, revolutionizing the industry you work in (that last part doesn't really sound like me at all -_-) 

Keywords: Friendliness, Eccentricity, Teamwork, Humanitarianism, Technology, Futuristic, Groups (technology and futuristic?? no)

My chinese zodiac sign is the golden (metal) snake ;)

So, what's your sign? 

Edited by Lucky Bolt
  • Brohoof 5

My sun sign is Gemini (I was born on May 31); some of the traits describe me, but a lot don't. I'm not sure if that's my natural personality or the way I've developed, though. Everyone's always hating on Geminis for their two-facedness, which is kind of unfortunate- most of us don't behave in that way.

Edited by luftschloss
  • Brohoof 4

My birthday is August 12, I is Leo the Lion, a.k.a. the big kitty ^-^ in the Chinese zodiac i am the Sheep~ I did find it funny that the website you provided says my secret wish as Leo is to rule the world xD

• Brohoof 3

Well I don’t believe in Zodiac signs nor horoscopes for that matter since they’re usually vague predictions of a Human’s personality. They were never accurate to describe what I was most likely to do.

For the sake of answering this question I guess I’m an Aquarius since I share the same birthday as Abraham Lincoln.

• Brohoof 3

My birthday is September 20 so I'm a Virgo. I'd say it fits for the most part but different websites say different things so I'm not entirely sure.

I don't really believe that everyone born in the same month (more or less) has the same personality though :wacko: 

Edited by SparklingSwirls
  • Brohoof 4

1 hour ago, SparklingSwirls said:

I don't really believe that everyone born in the same month (more or less) has the same personality though :wacko: 

Same here, but it's still fun to read about the signs. :twi:

(Psst, did you know Jimmie Johnson is a Virgo too?) :fiery:

• Brohoof 3

My sign is Aquarius, but just by a slim margin, I was born at the border between it and Piscis, which might explain... My strange hybrid combination of both zodiac traits :P 

• Brohoof 1

Scorpio, mah dudes. The overpassionate fellow. kinda have easily shifting emotions, but Ive learned to channel them, and now it defines me. Kinda have problems from time to time but hey, Im not flawless. Im a work in progress :ooh:

My sun sign is Capricorn, my rising sign is Leo, and my moon sign is Scorpio.

But I don't really believe in zodiac signs, since most of the time they aren't really that accurate.

Edited by iNachos10
  • Brohoof 2

15 hours ago, luftschloss said:

My sun sign is Gemini (I was born on May 31); some of the traits describe me, but a lot don't. I'm not sure if that's my natural personality or the way I've developed, though. Everyone's always hating on Geminis for their two-facedness, which is kind of unfortunate- most of us don't behave in that way.

My sister and grandfather are Gemini’s XD

ANYWAYS. I’m a Cancer, the crab. Some of the traits, like being a crybaby apparently, are definitely not me, but emotional and impulsive is another I think. But the impulsiveness might be from ADHD....

8 hours ago, Ganondorf8 said:

My birthday is on July 9 so that makes me a Cancer.

Yay another Cancer!

• Brohoof 4

Libra:

1. Symbol: The Scales of Justice
    1. That sounds amazing. The order of the scales of justice. I can live with that.
  2. Element: Air
    1. AIRBENDINGSLICE!!! Sokka, love you buddy.
  3. Ruling Planet: Venus — the planet of beauty and love
    1. Beauty does seem accurate. I am all in for this.
  4. Body Part: Lower back, butt
    1. I...am...the...butt? Are you suggesting I fart the whole day or what?! :3
  5. Good Day: Charming, lovable, fair, sincere, sharing, hopelessly romantic.
    1. I don't know about charming. Probably not.
    2. I hope I am lovable, but I wouldn't know.
    3. I always try to be fair, so this is correct.
    4. No Idea what this means. EDIT: Yes, I want to believe I am, but I have my moments though.
    5. Yes, I love sharing, except if I get nothing in return.
    6. hopelessly romantic? I don't know, but I can always pray right?
  6. Bad Day: Vain, indecisive, melodramatic, manipulative, spoiled, delusional
    1. Bad days? If you have a bad day, try to make a good day from it. Bad days don't exist. ; ) But yeah. I can be very dramatic and spoiled if I have one.
  7. Favorite Things: Concerts at large venues, poetry, expensive jewelry, designer clothes, rich food
    1. Concerts? Yes, you get the hang of this!
    2. Poetry? Uhm, sometimes.
    3. No. Spend your money wisely.
    4. Nope.
    5. Sometimes.
  8. What You Hate: Dull or practical people, bullies, being pressured to decide, saying goodnight, hearing the word “maybe”
    1. All is true except saying goodnight. And maybe Dull or practical people, because only hate that if it goes against my own ways of doing things.
    2. And there is missing a lot. Like:
      1. Selfish people
      2. Ignorant people
      3. People who make a problem out of everything, like people who call people racist because they are wearing a black sweater for example. Yes, this happened to me once and I director of the school wanted to see my mother and father, but only because the other ones parents forced him to. o3o
  9. Secret Wish: To love and be loved in return
    1. Well, yeah... Better would to be sure of love.
    2. And have magic ofcourse!
  10. How to Spot Them: Small symmetrical features, dimples, gentle eyes, outrageous designer outfits.
    1. I always have been the smallest until three years ago.
  11. Where You’ll Find Them: Dancing the night away at a warehouse party, philosophizing about life at a coffeeshop, tucked away at home writing a novel, procrastinating, happily mingling at a social event.
    1. Exactly. This is pretty much it.
  12. Keywords: Commitment, Partnership, Equality, Balance, Mutuality, Fairness
    1. Yes, all are true. Wanna know more? Just ask. :3
  13. Symbolized by the Scales of Justice, Libra epitomizes balance and fairness. This sign’s influence helps restore equilibrium to all affairs, no matter how big or small. From settling a major legal or ethical conflict to determining the best place to hang a painting, Libra energy will stop at nothing to establish interpersonal and aesthetic consonance. Under a Libra planetary transit, we can regain our footing in relationships and seek more balance in our lives. The essence of Libra energy is charming, lovable, fair, sincere, sharing, beautiful and hopelessly romantic. Negative expressions of Libra energy can be vain, indecisive, melodramatic, manipulative, spoiled and delusional. Libra energy enhances our social graces and turns our attention to beauty and style. In Italy, there’s an expression known as la bella figura, in which Italian natives not only dress to impress but also exhibit their brightest, best personalities when in the company of others. Libra transits help us achieve that kind of inner and outer beauty, making us feel like the fairest of them all.
Edited by Hieroklicious
  • Brohoof 3

I'm a Leo (Born August 13). 

1. Symbol: The Lion
    1.  Doesn't really symbolize me well.
  2. Element: Fire
    1. I can live with that, considering I used to almost always use fire starters when I played Pokemon. 
  3. Ruling Planet: The Sun
    1.  The Sun is not a planet, dimwits -_-
  4. Body Part: Heart, upper back, spine
    1. Most of these hurt most of the time XD
  5. Good Day: Courageous, kind, generous, loyal, protective, nakedly honest, entertaining
    1.  Nope, try again. 
    2.  Kind could describe how I am towards people I have no disrespect for, but yet again not really.
    3.  Nope, try again.
    4.  Not really a good word to describe me with, but not totally off.
    5.  I guess in a way I am "protective." Though it's more protective of myself.
    6. Actually, fairly accurate. 
    7.  Not in the slightest.
  6. Bad Day: Arrogant, wasteful, sloppy, cold-hearted, jealous, aggressive
    1. I'm not arrogant. I could seem arrogant from the perspective of an egomaniac.
    2. That's pretty accurate.
    3.  I can be pretty sloppy.
    4.  If I'm that way towards someone, there's usually a reason. But I can be, yes.
    5. I've literally never felt jealousy before...
    6. Can be that way, but it's usually because I've been verbally attacked.
  7. Favorite Things: Theaters, cameras, DVDs, rich desserts, red roses, exchanging gifts, singing, affection, compliments, great clothes
    1. I don't like going to theaters much. Prefer just watching movies at home.
    2.  Not really, considering I've never really liked being photographed.
    3.  I guess so, yes. Considering game cartridges and discs are like DVDs.
    4.  Finally, an accurate one.
    5.  Red is one of my favorite colors, and roses look nice. Especially red ones.
    6. Not me. I'd rather just get things myself if I could.
    7. Singing? Me? ...What?
    8. Not necessarily.
    9. No.
    10. Fashion isn't really my favorite thing, so no.
  8. What You Hate: Being ignored, silver medals (instead of gold), bland food, being alone, goodbyes
    1. I actually LIKE being ignored most of the time.
    2. I don't care.
    3. Bland food does bum me out a little, but I don't hate it.
    4. I like being alone most of the time, so wrong.
    5. Meh. They're just goodbyes. I don't care.
  9. Secret Wish: To rule the world
    1. Absolutely not.
  10. How to Spot Them: Distinctive mane of hair, regal posture
    1. Okay, you might have me on that one.
    2. My posture is terrible, not even remotely "regal".
  11. Where You’ll Find Them: Producing, directing and starring in their own independent films, swept away in a romantic escapade, running for President
    1. I don't care for acting or showbiz, literally at all.
    2. 99.9999% of the time I would not be doing that.
    3. I don't crave power at all...
  12. Keywords: Passion, Romance, Expression, Drama, Playfulness, Courageous, Loyal
    1. Not particularly passionate.
    2.  Nope.
    3.  Perhaps.
    4.  Perhaps.
    5.  Not particularly playful.
    6.  We already went over this. NO.
    7.  Yet again, went over this one.

For the most part, it's just about completely off.

Edited by Duzzkey

Sagittarius and Horse. ;)

EDIT:

Symbol: The Archer or Centaur (Love it!)
Element: Fire (HECK YEAH!!)
Ruling Planet: Jupiter — the planet of luck and expansion (the biggest one of the bunch, awesome)
Body Part: Hips, thighs (LOL)
Good Day: Honest, fair-minded, inspiring, optimistic, enthusiastic, encouraging, dedicated (YES, I try, aww, I try, eh, I try, and eh depends)
Bad Day: Argumentative, reckless, flaky, preachy, tactless, overconfident (Eh, NO, kinda?, sometimes, yes, NO)
Favorite Things: Dares, flirting, pets, pop music, international travel, laughter, karaoke, books, inspirational stories (no, no, yes, yes, eh, YES, no, yes, yes)
What You Hate: Prejudice, routines, rules, being bored, taking things too seriously, the words “you can’t” (yes, no, yes, yes, and my mom used to motivate me by going “betcha can’t”)
Secret Wish: To make the rules (shhh, no one’s supposed to know)
How to Spot Them: Strong legs, laughing eyes, comedic facial expressions (yes, eh, and HOW DID YOU KNOW)
Where You’ll Find Them: Organizing a talent show, publishing a tell-all ‘zine, cracking inappropriate jokes in the middle of a staff meeting, backpacking through South America (uh noooooo, to all of those)
Keywords: Adventure, Travel, Expansion (meh)

Edited by ShadOBabe