Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general What's Your Chinese Zodiac Sign?

Lucky Bolt

Ranking the eighth position of all the animals in Chinese zodiac, Sheep (also Goat or Ram) represents solidarity, harmony and calmness. People born in the year of the Sheep are polite, mild mannered, shy, imaginative, determined and have good taste. On the negative side, they are sometimes pessimistic, unrealistic, short-sighted and slow in behavior.

sheep.pngBasic Astrology Elements
Earthly Branch of Birth Year: Wei
The Five ElementsEarth (Tu)
Yin Yang: Yin ([Chinese philosophy] negative/passive/female principle in nature)
Lucky Numbers: 2, 7; Avoid: 3, 8
Lucky Flowers: carnation, primrose, alice flower
Lucky Colors: green, red, purple; Avoid: golden, coffee

Appropriately enough for this site, I'm a horse. A metal horse, to be exact, since I was born in 1990. Sadly the description google gives of the metal horse only partially matches me, so I don't think it says all that much.

• Brohoof 2

I'm a goat, a metal goat to be more specific.  I tend to think that being a goat does describe me as a person, in some regards.

Edited by Thuja
  • Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

mine is tiger.

The Tiger's Personality: Brave, Confident...

People born in the year of the Tiger are brave, competitive, unpredictable, and self-confident. They are very charming and well-liked by others. But sometimes they are likely to be impetuous, irritable, and overindulged.

With stubborn personalities and tough judgment, tigers work actively and boldly express themselves, and do things with a high-handed manner. They are authoritative and never go back on what they have said.

With great confidence and indomitable fortitude, they can be competent leaders. They will not make preparations for anything, but they can handle anything that comes along.

*brohooves to all horses* born to be bronies xD

Im a metal horse too! so happy there are more horses here. but im even happier to know there's more people my age that are still bronies and some posting here recently, there's more than i expected actually imma cry thank you  :( ♥

i never checked chinese zodiac horses characteristics till now, but its nothing like me wtf.

it says metal horses are leaders, brave, ambitious omg 0% me.

well i like to be independent too and have my space. still i feel im the anti-horse.

on the other side, from the other zodiac im cancer and i really match its characteristics tho. typical shy cancer :kindness:

Edited by Tropico
  • Brohoof 2

Zodiac Listings Tally!:

At two each: Monkey, Rabbit, Rooster & Pig

At three each: Ox & Dragon

At Four each: Dog & Goat

At Five is Tiger

And finally, at Nine each!: Horse & Dragon tied at First Place!

i never checked chinese zodiac horses characteristics till now, but its nothing like me wtf. it says metal horses are leaders, brave, ambitious omg 0% me. well i like to be independent too and have my space. still i feel im the anti-horse.

Well, the element of your sign can completely overhaul your sign. As a Water Snake my misty, maudlin moods douse quite a bit of the snake sign's natural venom.

As I've stated before, should anyone feel like their sign doesn't fit them or require more information than a placemat. I've got a rather eerily accurate chapter book to go on that I don't mind quoting verbatim!

Re-done Edit: I'd put more typing into this but... Stupid, crashing internet browser...

• Brohoof 1