Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general What's Your Chinese Zodiac Sign?

Lucky Bolt

Stupid, crashing internet browser...

OUCH i feel you

Thanks for the info about the elemental sign and the listings, i didnt realize there were so much horses and dragons :love:

I'm a Water Rooster.

Pretty boring, if you ask me; why couldn't I have been born a Dragon? :-P

You sir, have never seen chickens fight then, have you? I'd take a dragon bite anyday over the gang-flock fights the chickens we used to raise would get into! Think I've heard tell of chickens laying panting & triumphant over the bloody, shredded remains of their opponents not unlike some rabid tiger. When a bird gets it into their mind to do damage, there's no doubt in my mind that they are descended from the likes of Raptors & Rexes!

And don't GET me started on Weeder Geese!

Huh, Cancer Snake!  Sounds pretty incredibly metal there, would make a good band name!

Thanks for the heads-up on that website, @@iNachos10,  doesn't hit all cylinders, but its a good 90% accuracy I'd say.

"The Cancer Snake’s greatest fear in life is rejection. Though they like to appear care-free, they have a very fragile self-image that they will protect at all costs. This makes it difficult for Cancer Snakes to find partners because relationships mean dating and dating means the possibility of being rejected. Of course, this fear exists completely in their minds, and most people are actually quite fascinated by Cancer Snakes. Once they learn to be less emotional, there will be little keeping the Cancer Snake from finding a loving and dedicated mate."

Aww... that's pretty sweet & on spot. Most likely the part of that that hit me closest.

Still unsure as to whether your element refers to your zodiac year or your astrological sign. Either Earth or Water, I'm a very muddy snake, heh!

Edited by Widdershins
  • Brohoof 1

I'm apparently a Fire Ox (was born in 1997). It's almost as inaccurate as the Leo sign (not as bad, Leo is the complete opposite of me). In other words, laughably wrong.

Hard-working- Nope.

Diligent- Not really.

Strength- Lost me.

Stubborn- Nope.

Patience- Haha Nope.

"Conservative"- In almost every way possible, NO.

"Wives"- What...?

Bad Communication Skills- Okay that's one point they got me on...

So yeah. The Chinese Zodiac is almost entirely off.

Edited by TwillyFSniper
  • Brohoof 1

@@Lucky Bolt,

Years of the Pig

Fire Pig 1947, 2007 Ambitious, persevering, but impatient Earth Pig 1959, 2019 Communicative, popular among their friends, with a strong sense of timekeeping Gold Pig 1911, 1971 Broad-minded, amicable, and willing to help others Water Pig 1923, 1983 Gentle, modest, earnest, responsible, but subjective in life

Wood Pig 1935, 1995 Good-natured, lovely, easy-going, generous, brave but irritable

wood pig is me, 

WoodPig2.jpg

• Brohoof 1

• 10 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I don't think I have one. It's a similar situation with the average zodiac. I don't have a real name, or a self. But it is interesting to see how people attach to these illusory concepts and they become a part of their personality, however. Pretty much like with values and certain ideologies that only exist in their imagination.
I've always observed the capacity of humanity to be deceived or to willingly deceive themselves into believing things that aren't real. Or at least, not what is been told. It is disheartening. That you can build so much around a lie, only for having it fall part in the end.

On 2022-03-24 at 8:23 AM, They call me Loyalty said:

I don't think I have one. It's a similar situation with the average zodiac. I don't have a real name, or a self. But it is interesting to see how people attach to these illusory concepts and they become a part of their personality, however. Pretty much like with values and certain ideologies that only exist in their imagination.
I've always observed the capacity of humanity to be deceived or to willingly deceive themselves into believing things that aren't real. Or at least, not what is been told. It is disheartening. That you can build so much around a lie, only for having it fall part in the end.

I adore the way you talk. Huge fan!
Most concepts are, however, named for those that observe it. Which in turn, limits it and implies that there is only certain descriptions or happenstance for it. Like most concepts such as Loyalty, Solid Matter or most things you think of. Technically speaking, Nothing Exists.

The fact you typed this, implies some sort of solid form of entity with which to press down keyboard buttons as that is the only way I know of the Internet to work. Which, in turn, implies there was some point in time where you began to exist or what can elsewise be attributed to as a "Birthday." 

So yes, You do have one.

It might not be true or accurate entirely as to something as ephemeral as one's personality, which itself is something vastly dependant on many factors yet fluid and ever changing.

But its still fun to do! 

No one said we did things just because they made sense!~*