Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general What's Your Chinese Zodiac Sign?

Lucky Bolt

Since I was born in 1982, my Chinese Zodaic sign would be the dog, and I actually find that rather ironic. Since 1989, my family has owened a dog in some capacity and I've spend much of my time looking after them.

• Brohoof 3

I fall under the sign of the one and only dog. After reading about the characteristics of those who are dogs, I can tell you that it's all pretty solid. I actually ended up buying a book about it. I also have a tattoo of the "dog" symbol in Chinese on my right shoulder.

• Brohoof 2

Ah, nice.  Fellow snake.  Needless to say, my Chinese Zodiac is also a Snake.  An earth snake, more specifically.

Huh, same here too. Though granted, I'm kind of unsure about the first part. The book I got here says I was born in an earth year, but my other Chinese zodiac book says you get the element from your American sign too. Since I'm Cancer then that means I'm a water snake as opposed to earth & I kind of think that fits better too. Snakes are supposed to be obsessed with Loyalty though they may tend to waiver in their marriages. But Water Snakes are outright possessive & needy. They, and I'm quoting verbatim from my book right now as I type this:  "This is one snake who might be counted on to stay at home & attend to business. Cancer spritzes the fiery snake with some good old-fashioned H2O... He will not be the kind to let go, chalk it up to experience and start all over again. A good provider with truckloads of affection to dote, the Snake/Cancer makes a Jewish Mother look like a Monkey. If you enjoy having a pillow held over your face, marry one of these people. They are adorable as long as they're happy. Crossed, and they become moody or even dangerous."

So, uh, if any of you want, you can PM me and I can use my two books to look up exactly what you are, If you want.

........I just realized I spent this entire post with the book perched on my head like a hat & sliding it off every few words to type it down word-for-word. Thank Lard there isn't anyone here to see me.

........WaitwhydidIjusttellyouthat?!!?

• Brohoof 2

i was so close from being a horse, but my Birthday is Feb 15, 91 so its right during the Chinease New Year. Im a Goat/Sheep/Ram

but i like to look these things up in general anyway and my partner finally matches up with my zodiac, Denz is a Pig/Boar and there really is no better match ^_^

plus Aquarius and Gemini are also a match in Western Zodiac, so things are looking good here!  

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...

I was born in 1993, so I am a Water Rooster. All this time, I thought that I was a Metal Rooster. My life has been a lie up until now  :adorkable:!

Well, better then being a Robot Chicken. Those things are weird & lead depressing lives!

Also, congrats on being one of the very few who aren't an ironic horse or a clearly superior snake!

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

Apparently I'm supposed to be an Ox (Fire Ox specifically).

Well, at least this is much more agreeable than my non-Chinese zodiac sign...

Diligent? Nope.

White or Yellow as a "lucky' color? Nope.

Interest in Agriculture, Real Estate, etc.? NOPE.

Being a Leo still manages to make less sense than this...

Edited by TwillyFSniper
  • Brohoof 1