Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general What's Your Chinese Zodiac Sign?

Lucky Bolt

• 1 year later...
1 hour ago, Clawdeen said:

I’m the dog but I actually don’t know much about it like I do my monthly sign

Me too. Beware of dragons, sheep, and roosters :wacko: .

https://www.travelchinaguide.com/intro/social_customs/zodiac/dog.htm#:~:text=Bad Matches%3A Dragon%2C Sheep%2C,people of these three signs.

Personality is accurate for me :P .

I definitely do get along well with a certain rabbit :ooh: .

Edited by DubWolf

8 minutes ago, DubWolf said:

Me too. Beware of dragons, sheep, and roosters :wacko: .

https://www.travelchinaguide.com/intro/social_customs/zodiac/dog.htm#:~:text=Bad Matches%3A Dragon%2C Sheep%2C,people of these three signs.

Personality is accurate for me :P .

I definitely do get along well with a certain rabbit :ooh: .

Dog Women: Women in the year of the Dog are very cautious. It is hard for them to trust anyone easily but they will try their best to help trusted friends. And they care about their families deeply. Sometimes they may be a little sensitive, especially when enraged. But in most time, they care about others’ feelings and are adept at working with people.

Yeah I feel like that doesn’t describe me as well as my sun sign does. I feel like the description for Leo’s fits me more.

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Clawdeen said:

Dog Women: Women in the year of the Dog are very cautious. It is hard for them to trust anyone easily but they will try their best to help trusted friends. And they care about their families deeply. Sometimes they may be a little sensitive, especially when enraged. But in most time, they care about others’ feelings and are adept at working with people.

Yeah I feel like that doesn’t describe me as well as my sun sign does. I feel like the description for Leo’s fits me more.

Well remember it’s all just a theory,

A ZODIAC THEORY!!!