Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello! I'm Fern!

LuckyFern

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

Rarity

How did you find MLP Forums?

Trying to get more involved in the MLP community!

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

My best friend showed it to me in the beginning of 2020. It took a little convincing, since MLP had such a stigma about it. I am a cartoon lover and I've known classmates in the past who loved MLP and encouraged me to try watching it, but I didn't really bother. So when my friend showed me in 2020 and we started from the first season of FiM, I fell in love. We watched the whole television series in a few months and enjoyed (almost??) every second of it. I've made a little fanart, I actively listen to the music basically every day. I wish I had joined the fandom in the early 2010s, because I think I would have genuinely enjoyed it. But better late than never! 

I would like do be more involved in the fandom ^^

• Brohoof 10

2 minutes ago, Brony Number 42 said:

Better late than never. I also libe cartoons. :P

I haven't used a forum like this since like 2014.... I hope I can figure out the layout of things! :twismile:

• Brohoof 2

4 minutes ago, Splashee said:

Hi and welcome to MLP Forums @LuckyFern ^_^

Hope you managed to watch FIM before it was removed by Netflix. It was such a good show :pinkie:

I was able to thankfully watch it before Netflix took it down! Although I did have to watch the last season on Hulu

• Brohoof 1

Welcome to the forums and the fandom Fern. I actually joined the fandom in 2012, but left for about 8 years and was very depressed that the fandom did so much without me. But it's not over yet. I'm feeling pretty confident a new chapter is about to unfold with the new series about to come out.

• Brohoof 2

Hello and Welcome @LuckyFern,

I hope you have great time here and make many friends.

Don't be too sad about it. I also discovered it very late but enjoyed it nonetheless :>

Then let's go >D

Spoiler

358.gif

• Brohoof 2

Hello and welcome to the forum. I had a similar situation myself when I first got into it. I was somewhat interested in the show, but was very cautious because of that stigma, but I ended up enjoying it way more than I ever thought I would. Anyways, hope you have fun and enjoy your time here!

16 hours ago, Midnight Danny said:

Yaaaay, another Rarity fan! :squee:

*ahem* Hiya @LuckyFern and welcome to the MLP Forums! lt is so nice to meet ya! :pinkie: Hope you will enjoy your time here and making a lot of awesome friends! :darling:

b92.gif.c143e46f6f7a9ebde5007eb4bafa0dc9.gif 

Thank you!!! It's fun to browse here and be part of an active community :laugh:

On 2022-01-01 at 9:21 PM, LuckyFern said:

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

Rarity

How did you find MLP Forums?

Trying to get more involved in the MLP community!

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

My best friend showed it to me in the beginning of 2020. It took a little convincing, since MLP had such a stigma about it. I am a cartoon lover and I've known classmates in the past who loved MLP and encouraged me to try watching it, but I didn't really bother. So when my friend showed me in 2020 and we started from the first season of FiM, I fell in love. We watched the whole television series in a few months and enjoyed (almost??) every second of it. I've made a little fanart, I actively listen to the music basically every day. I wish I had joined the fandom in the early 2010s, because I think I would have genuinely enjoyed it. But better late than never! 

I would like do be more involved in the fandom ^^

Welcome to the forums, newbie. This is a nice one. I'm sure you'll fit in fairly fast.

• Brohoof 1