Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My Little Pony Squid Game: Who Would Win?

SteveMorison

Inspired by WickedBinge's which characters of X franchise would win Squid Game series on YouTube, I ask the question which MLP character would win Squid Game in the end. Rules: No flying and no magic.

Entrants:

Twilight Sparkle

Rainbow Dash

Pinkie Pie

Applejack

Fluttershy

Rarity

Spike

Starlight Glimmer

Trixie

Sunset Shimmer

Tempest Shadow

Shining Armour

Daring Do

Maud Pie 

Zecora

Crysalis

Tirek 

Cozy Glow

Sombra

3/4 characters are to be eliminated in each of the first 5 games leaving 2 characters left to duel it out in the Squid Game. 

Red Light/Green Light:

The objective is to run to the other side of the field but only move when the animatronic Discord is looking away. To get through this game you need a level head to stay still whilst shots are fired and to be a good listener.

Honeycomb:

The objective is to cut a given shape out of the middle of a cookie without breaking the shape. To get through this game you need to have a steady hoof under pressure and the patience required to take the time to remove the shape from the cookie.

Tug of War: 

To survive this game you need to be strong but also be willing enough to work as part of a team.

Marbles:

To survive this game you need to be a master of manipulation and to be able to avoid being manipulated

Glass Stepping Stones:

This game is likely to eliminate you if you have a lot of arrogance, as arrogance will make you want to go first before you're able to learn where the glass stepping stones actually are and you will fall to your death.

Squid Game:

We're finally down to 2 surviving players to duel to win the Squid Game and 10,000,000 Bits

I think the final may be between Maud Pie and Daring Do. Daring has a lot of experience in getting out of physical and mental challenges whilst Maud is an expert in emotionlessness but also shown to be smart and strong. Daring Do's experience in combat would probably see her win the final Squid Game. I also think Starlight, Cozy, Tempest and Zecora would get pretty far, with Glass Stepping Stones probably tripping up the former 3 due to their ego's. Rainbow Dash, Trixie, Rarity, Fluttershy and maybe Twilight would suffer an early exit in red light green light, Rainbow Dash would be too rash in getting to the other side of the field likely not listening and not keeping a level head. The other 4 I think would panic most in the situation.

• The title was changed to My Little Pony Squid Game: Who Would Win?

Pinkie, being there restless pony she is could get eliminated early. Rarity could excel at the honeycomb though she won’t have magic, I feel she’d be really dexterous with her hooves. Rainbow would absolutely take advantage in Green Light Red Light, and so would Applejack. Of course all quadrupeds would get far with every step of green light red light. 

I agree with the final being Maud vs Daring for the Final. Maud knows how to neutralize her emotions. Marbles would be an absolute cakewalk for her. 

Also, just so you know, I modified your title to add a little more clarity. :) 

17 minutes ago, Courageous Thunder Dash said:

Pinkie, being there restless pony she is could get eliminated early. Rarity could excel at the honeycomb though she won’t have magic, I feel she’d be really dexterous with her hooves. Rainbow would absolutely take advantage in Green Light Red Light, and so would Applejack. Of course all quadrupeds would get far with every step of green light red light. 

I agree with the final being Maud vs Daring for the Final. Maud knows how to neutralize her emotions. Marbles would be an absolute cakewalk for her. 

Also, just so you know, I modified your title to add a little more clarity. :) 

I put Pinkie past Red Light Green Light because she showed she could stay still in Too Many Pinkie Pies. Even though I think she’d lose in Honeycomb anyway, probably just eat the cookie.

20 minutes ago, SteveMorison said:

I put Pinkie past Red Light Green Light because she showed she could stay still in Too Many Pinkie Pies. Even though I think she’d lose in Honeycomb anyway, probably just eat the cookie.

That’s Pinkie for ya. All about them sweets. 

I think overall I would be cheering on Daring Do, but I feel like she would fail in the more strategic, careful minigames  She would have no problem with Red Light Green Light and Tug of War, but what about the Honeycomb Game? And Marbles? I dunno...

With that in mind, I think Zecora would be the unexpected winner. She is skilled in a variety of ways, and is pretty darn creative. Even without magic, I trust her! :blue_baloon:

Maud.  Easy.

Without magic, Twi, Sunset, and Glimmy are out.  Rarity, Pinkie, and Fluttershy never stood a chance.  (Sorry).  I really don't see the other princesses making it to the end without magic, either.  Sombra's a dork.  Cozy is too unhinged.  Tirek is an interesting choice, but what level of power are we talking about?  Little Tirek, or big red angry Tirek?  Probably the medium sized one from basically all of S9, right?  I guess it's a moot point, because I don't see him being patient enough for the cookie game.

Without flight, Rainbow isn't gonna make it.  She's still tough, but not tough enough.  I think the cookie game would be her downfall.  Patience isn't her strong suit.

AJ is a boss, but I'm not sure I see her being a savy enough manipulator to pass the marbles.

I'm not sure we know enough about Tempest to say how she'd fare in this environment, but I suspect she'd make it pretty far.

Zecora is smart and disciplined, but not strong enough.

I think you're exactly right about the final showdown being Maud vs DD.  They're both tough, strong, good puzzle solvers, smart, and patient.  That's what DD has over Rainbow.  I think DD is smarter and a better puzzle solver.  I mean, look at her resume of getting out of traps.  But Maud is brilliant as well, and with nerves of steel and ice water in her veins.  They both have incredible physical strength and ability, discipline, focus, and memory.  There's no doubt they would face off in the Squid Game, and while DD would put up a helluva fight, without her wings, there's just no way she could overcome Maud's unparalleled physical strength.  One good kick, and it would be over.

But the real question is, who would make it through riot night?  :dash: