Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

(Spoliers) My Little Pony, My Hero Academia Questions.

TheUnknownPhantom5

Overview.
Okay so basicaly what I'm going to do here Is ask several questions that crossover My Little Pony Friendship, and My Hero Academia. Now normaly I would just ask one question on here, and then make several other post to ask the other questions, but I've been told many times that I shouldn't do that, so I'm going to ask all the questions here.

Would Shoto Aizawa's Qurik work in Equestria?
Let's say Mr. Aizawa AKA Eraserhead encounter Chrysalis, Cozy Glow, and Tirek in their enhanced forms when they absorb Grogar's magic. Anyone who watches MHA knows that Aizawa's qurik allows him to erase other people's quriks, and or stop them tempoerarly. Could he do that to those three villians or would he have to come up with another plan to defeat them?

Which of these Pro Heroes would have the best chance of defeating Grogar? Eraserhead, Endevor, Hawks, Nighteye or All Might?
Who is more powerful Grogar or All For One?
What would the CMCs relationship with Eri be?
Anyone who watches or reads MHA should know about the Abuse Eri suffered from Overhaul. If the CMCs met Eri and knew of her past how would they treat her?

Would Tirek, Chrysalis, and Cozy Glow willingly join Shigaraki, and The Leauge of Villians, or would they try to betray them like they did "Grogar", and if they did try to betray Shigaraki how well would that go?
What if Tirek, Chrysalis, and Cozy Glow were hit by One For All?
We all know what the Elements of Harmony Did to Tirek, Chrysalis, and Cozy Glow. They merely reverted them back to their orignal forms. But what if they were hit by the full force of One For All 100 percent. What would happen to them?

Which Memeber of the Mane Six would be best suited for using One For All, and How Much Damage would they sustain when they use it considering Deku broke his arm several times when he used it?
Finally. All MLP, and MHA Heroes vs All MLP, and MHA Villians, Who Wins?