Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My Hero Academia fan club

Venomous

Love My Hero Academia? You’re in the right place.

This is the fan club for MHA. Share photos, discuss episodes, talk about your favorite character(s), etc.

F881EE48-AE76-4C2D-8BA7-B3E940AE4E1F.png

• Brohoof 2

I was just watching So This is Basically My Hero Academia by JelloApocalypse on Youtube, and had a laugh. I am also watching the series daily from the start. Have made it past the first episode. Hoping to reach the end of Season 4 just in time for Season 5.

My favorite character is basic All Might (in his weak form). He is a great father figure to Midoriya, and the voice of Chris Sabat is just perfect for that!

The music for the show is very inspiring to listen to!

• 2 weeks later...

I cannot wait for the new season!! I want to see more class 1-b and their quirks! My favorite characters are Deku because he's relatable, All might because he makes me happy whenever he comes, and Seiji, he may be underrated but he's by the far the most interesting one. As for the villains, it's kinda hard to like most of them since they are a bit blend.  Except the ones like Stain and Spinner. Since they're both values the goods still rather trying to demolish it. 

• Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, TBD said:

I want to see more class 1-b and their quirks!

I cannot wait to see more Tetsu Tetsu Tetsu Tetsu!

How many years do they actually get in UA?

Moments ago, Splashee said:

I cannot wait to see more Tetsu Tetsu Tetsu Tetsu!

How many years do they actually get in UA?

I wonder if he will have a havoc form too like Krishma! I'm also looking forward to see Shinzo too, he can actually fight now!

I believe 3 years since the big three are in their last year which is their 3rd year. Last time I remembered the recent chapter is them going close to their second year. 

• Brohoof 1

Not gonna lie. Out of all the characters I watched, I definitely liked Tobita/Gentle Criminal the most, I like his elasticity quirk, his weird mannerisms and his albeit small, arc he had for him for the brief time we saw him, really do wanna see more of him even if the general idea of his episodes was filler I honestly liked the more zany less edgy villain that Criminal embodied. You know when you feel sorry for the 'bad guy' at the end of the episode they told a pretty good story.

• 3 weeks later...

I've been caught up on the Manga for years but I'm super excited for the Joint Training Arc (and possibly my villain academia) for season 5! I really cant wait to see how they animate that. Its also kinda funny how the last movie I saw in a theater before the pandemic was the Heroes Rising Movie LOL

• 3 weeks later...

I've been following the series for... I wanna say about 3 years now? Two friends, including one who has introduced me to quite a lot of very good anime, got me started back in 2018. It's so good, I'm partial toward the almighty Tsuyu Asui and Shoto Todoroki. They're tied for my favorite characters in the series, but I love all of them to at least some extent. Aizawa is best sensei, probably tied with Kakashi from Naruto.

I've especially loved the movies, even though they aren't necessarily important to the overall Class 1-A storyline. Two Heroes was kind of the perfect send-off for All Might as the active #1 hero with the kind of fighting he did alongside Deku. And the Heroes Rising movie was a sort of alternate take on an All For One sort of villain but the dynamic between the students while they're on the island is heartwarming and badass all at the same time. So good.

I can't wait to see where the new season goes. I've read ahead in the manga before, but I haven't picked up any new volumes in a while so now the anime is ahead of where I left off in the manga. And I really need to read that Vigilantes spinoff manga but I haven't picked it up yet. :ooh:

• 2 weeks later...

@TBD whaaat! I didn’t hear they were doing another movie! 

Just caught up with the newest eps and thank goodness for explosion boy keeping the endless training sessions exciting. Also Froppy best powers! B)

D578564E-4B88-44DA-AB08-F3939BFCBE39.png.b00c53eb1654012ac4f5d948b3ecd5ca.png

On 2021-05-25 at 1:50 AM, The Mint Pone said:

@TBD whaaat! I didn’t hear they were doing another movie! 

Yep here’s the trailer for it!

• Brohoof 1

Anime movies based on series aren’t usually amazing (maybe I just watched too many Naruto movies) but the first MH movie was fun enough so I’m up for this. Damn the costumes look great! 

• 3 weeks later...

I am caught up with the English dub episodes of season 5 (not a subbed person). There are only 11 episodes in English so far. I loved watching the two classes fight, as class 1B deserved their chance to shine. 

My favorite students:

• Neito Monoma
  • Yosetsu Awase
  • Togaru Kamakiri
  • Nirengeki Shoda
  • Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu
  • Sen Kaibara

• 1 month later...
Spoiler

I've gotten half way to the season and I have to say it was really boring and quite a huge disappointment for wasting an opportunity to make class 1-b shine without be made into a complete joke for 1-A to look good. I'm more annoyed how these 1-A(sses) keep telling Vlad for being bias while commenting his class- like the whole things is one-sided and favored toward 1-A(sses) already. The season started off with 1-A beating the crap out of the Big Three-and that was already a letdown for me. A complete BS. The worst battle was round 4 and 5. Rushed and total BS. Like oh wow, Bakugo just managed to bypass all their planning by just going "boom boom" on them. At least give the other team some fighting chance or their moments here, without having to look they're just flies to Bakugo.  I was really hoping Jack Mentis will be a worthy opponent for him, since his quirk is strong enough to withstand his explosives- I was expecting a all-out war between them. Let alone, Bakugo change of character seems obviously forced and OOC.  Tokage is one of the recommended students- and they completely did her really dirty- knowing she might be good as momo and Juzo. Round 5- my god...okay lets wrap this up. Deku discovered some quirks-made a mistakes-got told and sugar coated over his mistake- alright let accept it because sure "makes so much sense"- BS. its a major reason why that become his downfall in the future( I won't spoil yet). the Rest just got their ass kicked by Uraraka-fucking wow-dumb. He really BS on that. I know MHA gets better after this, but man this got to be the worst. 

I really hope Shinzo got put with 1-B instead, they seems they would understand him more in a term of the "gray" area of being a hero and not some good-goody two shoes, gloried 1-A. 

I forgot to add my favorite class 1-b!!

Spoiler

Rank

1. FE73E40D-8217-4CA0-92A9-BFA4039F0619.jpeg.8590e5492adc300156500dc51a042221.jpeg
    She just so adorable!!!
  2. 56909271-CEC1-47BC-BE50-1790E93F1F30.jpeg.d6cf89375a79718577613605ec2dddcd.jpeg
    I love her quirk and her creepiness- the most interesting 1-b character!
  3. 8D68A5BD-D292-4D1F-8D2A-7C6C5D30009D.thumb.jpeg.bbbfa4fa4f1c6f216a059a03e379407a.jpeg
    I like how he sometime breaks the fourth wall but after hearing his past for a moment- I really like his gray ideals toward heroes society! 
  4. 125BD4AE-2FB4-4362-A45E-7BE8449DD3C5.jpeg.3ab6b103996cba1e3d030ebcdc1a7689.jpeg
    She just so cool and a genius and the fact she outsmarted Momo- she’s the best!
  5. 6C3C6F56-2535-4461-B63D-6B800D027526.jpeg.a85872f9be892a16d969c2b6581c4cf2.jpeg
    Their matches are the best out of the others and Juku really stood out from the rest aside from Pony towards the end of match! Good character potential 
  6. 81BA11D4-A510-48C6-B642-FCA021317305.jpeg.1d432cb0c534ea6443989192ebdc9fe5.jpeg
    Cute little evil mushrooms girl!
  7. D2D5BC32-B945-40A0-9E86-0361BED4779D.jpeg.9517a57f8e7b23ce5ea2394ebac0e593.jpeg
    I like his noble and determination personality and the fact he can withstand Shoto is something! 
  8. F2F40E77-E375-4D91-AB57-3844C903FDC1.jpeg.4b4c9621ca636f5754de51a959e9f328.jpeg
    yeah I just like dark characters
  9.  3B19CC04-5CA4-40B3-8E9D-D84AD0B0384C.jpeg.3cdd1f7cd86636bb02ad6c1fc7ebd37a.jpeg
    he seems cool based on the wiki descriptions but… the anime/manga did him dirty

• 1 month later...

The whole season was a big flop and a disappointment. The villain arc I was expecting more but man, did they really fucked that arc up. 

On 2021-09-26 at 3:04 PM, TBD said:

The whole season was a big flop and a disappointment. The villain arc I was expecting more but man, did they really fucked that arc up. 

It was a bit uneventful. I mean that in the sense that we didn’t see an epic fight like we did in S4 between Midoriya & Chisaki. I assumed we would get one since that’s what we got in S3 as well with the L.o.V attacking the training camp. What we got was alright, though. I liked seeing the Todoroki family beginning to slowly getting together again and Hawks conducting his undercover research. I was not expecting him to murder Best Jeanist.. That was definitely a way to solidify his loyalty albeit extreme. It’s also about time we learned more about Tenko. 

Let me say that I really like Re-Destro. His nose is huge but we can ignore that. I know we don’t know too much about him but he strikes me as a very slick villain and I love that. 

Overall, this season was boring but I enjoyed it.

• Brohoof 1

14 hours ago, The Wife of Rengoku said:

It was a bit uneventful. I mean that in the sense that we didn’t see an epic fight like we did in S4 between Midoriya & Chisaki. I assumed we would get one since that’s what we got in S3 as well with the L.o.V attacking the training camp. What we got was alright, though. I liked seeing the Todoroki family beginning to slowly getting together again and Hawks conducting his undercover research. I was not expecting him to murder Best Jeanist.. That was definitely a way to solidify his loyalty albeit extreme. It’s also about time we learned more about Tenko. 

Let me say that I really like Re-Destro. His nose is huge but we can ignore that. I know we don’t know too much about him but he strikes me as a very slick villain and I love that. 

Overall, this season was boring but I enjoyed it.

I agreed, I was really bored of the first arc with class 1-b vs 1-a. The whole thing is very one-sided and I feel they could've done much better with the last two round. The only fight that was actually pretty good was Todoroki's team vs Tatsu Tatsu's team. The whole unlocking new quirks from Deku's side was a bit random as well. They could have done more in trying to build up to that instead of dropping it out of the blue. Towards the middle was also a bore. The only great thing we got out of it was Hawk secret alliance-although he's only doing it as spy job for the hero, I do wonder how far will he make it. Hawk I have to say is pretty interesting and I did hear about him being an old friend of Dabi. I think? So I want to see where this going. And also the todoroki family line. I was really sadden by how endeavor knows how to be a good father by realizing not being with them.  

The villain arc wasn't great as expected. Although I do like the whole ideal of Army liberation and Destro's ideals about using Quirks freely without having to have a hero license. Since that law had created problems within the hero society as Stain has mentioned and also people who being forced to become vigilantes because they can't be a hero.   SO I do like the gray area of this Destro's character. Because all he wanted is for everyone to have the right to use their quirks publicly. I was disappointed the rest of the villains' (beside Twice and  shigaraki) who didn't get that much development. Toga did too but it felt pretty rushed.  Buy oh my god... shigaraki's past is so dark, I almost cried. 

11 hours ago, TBD said:

I agreed, I was really bored of the first arc with class 1-b vs 1-a. The whole thing is very one-sided

Oh, definitely. Class 1-A were going to be the winners but we all knew that :maud:

I would have been content with a tie, honestly.

The fight between Todoroki & Tetsutetsu was great. I thought that Tetsutetsu’s quirk being able to withstand extreme heat was a great idea and it was also welcoming to see Todoroki struggle against another student in combat. He is such a powerful student but being reminded he can still encounter students on a similar level is something I like to see every now and again.

• Brohoof 1