Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Luna's Nightguard

Random User

Let me guess, you were normal guards who turned into bat-ponies by Princess Luna after she turned into nigthmare moon?

Also, were you banished along with Nightmare moon if you were on her side back when she turned against Celestia?

What species are you?

As an alicorn myself, I would say that you are not a usual "pony."

I'm clearly the hybrid of excellence and grace, all thrown into one pony.

Let me guess, you were normal guards who turned into bat-ponies by Princess Luna after she turned into nigthmare moon?

Also, were you banished along with Nightmare moon if you were on her side back when she turned against Celestia?

Those good-for-nothing Royal Guards of Celestia's were all traitors, I tell you! Our dearest Princess Luna deserved higher respect from the kingdom, and Celestia knows it! I was the only one among them manly enough to volunteer for the role as Luna's personal guard.

And nay, I was not banished to the moon, rather I chose to go there with my liege. It has been the greatest of honours serving at her side as long as I have.

• Brohoof 2

Can I become a nightguard?

You can apply at Canterlot Castle, but I highly doubt you'd be as great at your job as I.

Who made your armor?

I might want to get something like that, but with a different insignia and a cape.

My armour was crafted by the finest blacksmith that ever graced Equestria with his craftsmanship. He is long dead now, though.