Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Garland about anything.

Burizinatu

Are you a co-participant in your own suffering? I another words, do you choose to suffer as an answer to adversity, when perhaps there could be another answer to your problems?

Also, when it comes to acceptance. What is your disposition towards the source or origin of your suffering?

(edited)
1 hour ago, GarlandSouls said:

I did not choose to suffer, i try to find happiness and peace.

and about the second question: I am angry about it, and i feel like i don't deserve it.

I feel like that anger is the product of your rejection towards an adverse situation that is perceived as "unfair". The true of reality is that pain is inevitable. What is avoidable is suffering. Because suffering is the product of our own emotional response towards said adversity.

Perhaps, a more open perspective can give you the peace you are looking for. Because you are adding to the problem with that kind of disposition. For this reason, acceptance is key.

Hope you are well.

Edited by They call me Loyalty

@GarlandSouls

Hello! I'm the one who asks the unexpected. May it confuse and distract from that which ails you. :)

If you were to pair a third color alongside green, and red, what would it be, and in what order would you place them?

How small is the smallest box you own? What was it used to originally contain, and what does it contain currently?

What is your least favorite Berry?

Do you prefer washable hand towels or paper towels for cleaning up messes?

When was the last time you read a physical newspaper, and what was the primary topic at hand?