Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

bubbleteapony

(edited)

zippredraw.thumb.png.aed7ad4d3686849d7f9f7162e7a0dd7c.png

I thought Zipp being sneaky in the beginning of that first Make Your Mark episode was really cute! So it deserved a redraw :BrightMacContent: Trying to draw her some more to get more comfortable drawing her wings. They're pretty, but the feather placement is a bit odd. Zipp is quickly becoming my favorite G5 character, if only they'd show Sugar Moonlight in the MYM series:awwthanks:

Here's the original screenshot for reference:

1265600030_ScreenShot2022-05-26at5_17_50PM.thumb.png.ff2e23641eef35a14341627729423bd9.png

Please excuse the jpg quality, we don't get good service out here :blush:

Edited by bubbleteapony
  • Brohoof 13

• The topic was featured
On 2022-05-30 at 1:55 PM, Astral Soul said:

She's definitely more than medium sneaky :>

I like it, great work :>

Thank you! :BrightMacContent:

On 2022-05-30 at 6:52 PM, ExplosionMare said:

Very adorable, and I like how you drew her shiny hooves!

Thank you! I was stuck between making them shiny or leaving them gray, I like how they ended up :)

On 2022-05-30 at 7:22 PM, Rosy Moonlight said:

She's so beautiful, zipping through our hearts.

That's for sure!

• Brohoof 2

I have no idea why I love the smirk she does so much. Its so dang cute. I wanna dye my hair that color too.... Is that too much for your first ever dye job when you have dark hair? 

20 hours ago, NavelColt said:

Hug her, asap!

Nice job, very fluffy. :eager:

On it! :o Thank you :twismile:

12 hours ago, Jedishy said:

I have no idea why I love the smirk she does so much. Its so dang cute. I wanna dye my hair that color too.... Is that too much for your first ever dye job when you have dark hair? 

I loved it too, part of the reason why I was so inclined to draw her :derp: I'd say go for it! I've been dyeing my hair for six years now and it's usually a lot easier to dye on virgin hair. Darker hair is a little trickier for bright colors like that, so it will be a little pricey although not undoable, but just find a well reviewed salon and they should be able to work with you!

• Brohoof 1

The drawing is NIce reminds me of the seaponies but when they turn to land and sky ponies with wings pretty sure, im new to this forum fandom so idk what im really doing im just interacting to know more so yeah the drawing looks Nice :mlp_smile:

• Brohoof 1

On 2022-06-06 at 10:49 AM, mlploverlizzy said:

Way too adorable! Ur art is amazing :pinkie:

Thank you so much!

On 2022-06-07 at 5:33 PM, Savygriffs said:

Adorable!! I love your style! :eager:

Thank you! :BrightMacContent:

On 2022-06-09 at 9:51 AM, GalaticAC7 said:

The drawing is NIce reminds me of the seaponies but when they turn to land and sky ponies with wings pretty sure, im new to this forum fandom so idk what im really doing im just interacting to know more so yeah the drawing looks Nice :mlp_smile:

Thank you! I referenced her character model from before they had to remove the fluff from her hooves, but it certainly does resemble the G4 hippogriffs!

18 hours ago, Partialgeek514 said:

I think Zipp is my favourite G5 character. :-D

Same :eager:

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Maximum sneaky Zipp! One of many things that make Zipp so amazing. 🤍 This art captures her very well!

On 2022-05-30 at 9:40 AM, bubbleteapony said:

Trying to draw her some more to get more comfortable drawing her wings. They're pretty, but the feather placement is a bit odd.

If you are still around, what is odd about Zipp's feathers? as a non-artist, I thought they were just colored beautifully (and my stars, are Zipp's colors beautiful) but otherwise normal pegasus wings.

• 5 weeks later...