Do you know anyone from ...?

Reecejackox

No

Japan

ezgif-3-2022f43b7e48.gif.cc21d01322ba58d07570880d654a323e.gif.329d04ca2e8802045b40325a74a30f1d.gif

♪ "I practice every day to find some clever lines to say, to make the meaning come through"♪

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I had one friend from Vietnam, but I haven't talked to her since high school.

Brazil?

At first I rejected the zero, but that was because I simply didn't understand it. Now I do.

• 2 weeks later...

I knew one person online from France years ago. :)

Sweden?

At first I rejected the zero, but that was because I simply didn't understand it. Now I do.

Yes, I do.

South Africa?

TheRockARooster_SIG_1.png.ba26e8cf0dd0c6bbe959a996859ff0ad.png

sig by @Kyoshi

• 4 weeks later...

Yes

Los Angeles?

Yes, I think.

Sydney?

sig by @Kyoshi

Yes

New York?

sig by @Kyoshi

No, not sure. ^^

New Zealand?

sig by @Kyoshi

• 5 months later...
25 minutes ago, ponnyye said:

No.

Romania?

Yes.

Mongolia?

sig by @Kyoshi

Yes.

Japan?

sig by @Kyoshi