Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv if you have to take up acting professionally , what genre would it be?

Reecejackox

Probably romantic comedy. I would always be cast as the weird friend of the guy who gets the girl at the end. I know my "type". :P

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 3

I wanna either be in a road trip movie where I'm a crazy hitchhiker who causes chaos, in a super epic fantasy movie and be the secondary baddie who's actually smarter and cooler than the big bad but less powerful, or in a sci-fi movie playing the role of an android who wants to be an actor and ends up in a play about an android pretending to be human.

• Brohoof 2

9 hours ago, Patriotic Brony 42 said:

We call those unrealistic fictions.

It is? To be the annoying comic relief who is friends with the main character? That's what I would be. :twismile:

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 2

Makes me think Room 1408 or Shutter Island, I can be dark/intense/spooky and then I can be uplifting/goofy/comical then there is just a sarcastic/condescending persona, I honestly think I could do a lot of different roles, I would like to do VA though for all different kinds of animation, but yeah it's not as easy when you are trying to fit a stereotypical niche, you don't "copy mannerisms" you have to literally make them your own, I hate seeing roles played by ppl that just look like the director went to Wikipedia and watched a couple YouTube videos and said, "can you act like this?" Lol

• Brohoof 1