Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Oldfren looking for new frens

DesuPony

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

Rainbow Dash

How did you find MLP Forums?

Google

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

Well, it was around like 2013 when the derpy meme was still fresh, I saw rainbow dash afterwards and fell in love with the art style and started watching my little pony with my mom afterwards before school. She thought it was cute.

HI! I'm a MLP oldfren looking to meet other people and hopefully find people in the same shoes as me since I really don't want to have to go back to reddit since that place is a toxic cesspool.

• Brohoof 7

Welcome back!:pinkie: 

I myself only started coming back around the forums regularly a couple months ago.. I also joined the fandom in early 2013, at the end of season 3 or it might have been in between seasons 3 and 4.. this is my second forum account, I marathoned every episode of the show plus the Equestria girls movie when I was done in matter of like 2 days lol, anyways hope you find new friends, I've been on the hunt myself, so maybe you found one

• Brohoof 2

Welcome! I don't really like Reddit too much either - find the downvotes to be discouraging. More of an old-fashioned person who enjoys good ol' forums. I only came back here a few days ago after an extended hiatus, so I can't say much about this place these days, but I do hope you enjoy it. MLP's art style is what drew me to it too and I find it charmingly clean and fun to draw. :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 2

Hey there! Welcome back to the forums, friend! I hope you find exactly what you're looking for here and get to interact with many wonderful people! Yeah, Reddit is most definitely getting close to Twitter in terms of its toxicity. But hopefully, now that you're back here, you can find a lot more fun and warmth! <3

• Brohoof 2