Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Apart from prison or the death penalty, what is the worst punishment you could think of for something?

Reecejackox

Torture. People in pain can get really creative. I've seen it within my own family. A broken family full of trauma, sadism, narcissism.

I can see it on my reflection in the mirror. Or in the corpse-like look of my mother. Their addictive behaviour, their infantilized regression. So, you either take it in like myself, and destroy yourself. Or you take it out like they did, with all sort of betrayal, hatred, murder, abandonment, stealing, addiction, adultery. And detroy the whole family anyway. The true reason I am paralyzed in life. Is trauma. It is pain. That is also the reason I unconsciously harmed these animals. I was in too much pain from the abandonment, rejection, and narcissistic treatment I received from my own mother and father. Within a family of emotionally numb people who acted like zombies.

And my mother wanted to take her pain on me, so I had to subdue her. Make her drink her own vile. And now she is drinking it and slowly killing herself. I am in too much pain as it is. Which is the reason behind my violent attacks and reactivity, just like with my father. I can barely function in life. It is also what is causing my mental instability. But this family has been collapsing since many generations. And the wounds pile up. Start creating distorted behaviour, violence, betrayal, cancer even.

No devils or ghosts here for spooky halloween, unfortunately. Just generational trauma and a destroyed family.

Edited by They call me Loyalty

Torture of loved ones, being deprived of a need (food or water) until you can't take it anymore, complete isolation in a stark white room with no visible entrances or exits, aaaaaand- having to live through your school years again. All of them. No skipping out on the classes you did worst in.

Justin Bieber's "Baby" is going to be blasting from a speaker whenever you're not sleeping. 

Or how about being forced to listen to Baby Shark every time you eat, go outside, grab a smoke, etc?

You will have to wear a clown nose and every time you want to speak you must do a "beep" with it. 

Every time you leave your home you must scream "I AM HUGH MUNGUS!" as loud as possible, three times before being able to leave. 

One person will be.. uncomfortably close to you 24/7 for the duration of the punishment. And you're not allowed to comment on it. 

I am against torture as a concept, but I do like me some creative punishments for people who have done wrong. I mean, why do the boring stuff when you can be creative? After all, this is meant to be a form of punishment. 

Hmmm while death is a blessing and a great escape for many who wish to bail out from pain, I would say just ‘living’ is punishable enough. I’m talking about karma here. Whatever torments whether it’s physical or psychological the person have to live with till the end of time, just know they probably deserve it. 

1 minute ago, TBD said:

Hmmm while death is a blessing and a great escape for many who wish to bail out from pain, I would say just ‘living’ is punishable enough. I’m talking about karma here. Whatever torments whether it’s physical or psychological the person have to live with till the end of time, just know they probably deserve it. 

Yeah imagine living in Africa, guess god really is in charge of Karma...

32 minutes ago, Spook Conundrum said:

Yeah imagine living in Africa, guess god really is in charge of Karma...

5E6E6ED4-549E-485D-846D-D2AECAC26A08.thumb.jpeg.c1f604fa6dcc96330b5c4a925339fc8d.jpeg

• Brohoof 1

Losing everyone you love.

If you only love yourself, then losing yourself.

If you can’t love, then I think prison or death penalty would be the only other option.

Seeing loved ones suffer is as bad as it gets. I’d rather take their suffering upon myself than see them suffer.

As for personal punishment, being isolated with my own poisonous thoughts and having no outlet until they turned me into a monster is pretty bad. The worst pain I ever had in life was based on this kind of internal torment. As a wise man once said, “You can whip me, you can beat me, you can kill me, just don’t bore me!”

• Brohoof 1

Total financial collapse, something that I think is very death penalty adjacent. They say money cannot buy happiness, but a lack of money absolutely causes misery. The dollar has the power to destroy our lives by being absent. A simple, yet horrifying concept. 

Right below that? Having Fortnite be the only game you are allowed to play. *faints in a dramatic fashion from the thought*