Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What episode should i show my mom?

1mlpfim

(edited)

So, ill be quick, i told her everything (men it was hard), in the end she forced me to change my pony wallpaper and icons :( (but i was the main computer so...), and she STILL doesnt get why do i like it so much, she always says "the toys are on the girls side of the shop, looks like a little girls computer (i dint knew they learned to cahnge icons, or get a octavia and djpon3 dressed as men in black wallpaper)"

So i considered the possibility of showing the show to her, and maybe even convert her! my life would be whole!, but theres this problem... leaving apart my annoyng sister, that may go to see it just to say is girly just to BUCJ ME up, every thing i show to my mom , she says its stupid, youedailylaughts, smosh, break, the annoying orange, jsut everthing, she waits every silent part to say its dumb, and, even say ist crap the very first 5 seconds ad leave!, or says , ill go to the bathroom, or ignores it, she doesnt like ANYTHING, so i was hoping for a good episode, ive seen the all, just like you ;) , but, if thats all right with you :blush: , recommend me a episode like this:

The least girly episode, no awkard silents, good history or stuff like that

I considered party of one, lesson zero and read it and weep, but i need your opinion, this may change my life! a word where your mom is a pegasister, and you dont have to hide when watching ponies! :lol:

P.D. Also, should i play the intro, becuase thats the perfect moment for her to say, "its girly, i dont want you to see it", well maybe thats a little far, but you know what i mean, i play the intro or not?

(If it was the italian intro i would habe no problem B) )

Thanks for the help in advance

P.D.D. Oh, i forgot to tell, we are both spanish-speakers, but ill show her in english because the voice acting kick asses

Edited by 1mlpfim
  • Brohoof 1

I'd say "Party of One" my parents thought the show was girly as well, but they seemed to enjoy that episode, and even laugh in parts. I'd also go with "Return of Harmony" as that one has a bit more action. I would skip the intro if your mother leaves during the show a lot, the intro gives her a perfect opportunity to leave. ;)

• Brohoof 1

I'd say "Party of One" my parents thought the show was girly as well, but they seemed to enjoy that episode, and even laugh in parts. I'd also go with "Return of Harmony" as that one has a bit more action. I would skip the intro if your mother leaves during the show a lot, the intro gives her a perfect opportunity to leave. ;)

Yeah party of one is one of my favorites, but the intro is my main target

Maybe one or both of the Discord episodes? Having a near-omnipotent spirit of chaos as an antagonist seems about as far from girly as you can get. Oh and skip the intro song, that probably goes without saying.

• Brohoof 2

Maybe one or both of the Discord episodes? Having a near-omnipotent spirit of chaos as an antagonist seems about as far from girly as you can get. Oh and skip the intro song, that probably goes without saying.

I dint considered that one, if she ask me to play the second part...

Posted Image

• Brohoof 3

The same goes with one person I know. But after showing them "This day aria" They said "I want to see what happens" So I showed them both parts, and am now on the road to making her a brony B) So I would suggest Canterlot Wedding.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I say the first one. The first one is funny, main personalities are revealed, and there are other awesome things about it too.

It also happens to be the only 2 episodes where Hasbro had no knowledge that people above the age rating would be watching. It's pretty much the most girliest.

Edited by Skyla

The same goes with one person I know. But after showing them "This day aria" They said "I want to see what happens" So I showed them both parts, and am now on the road to making her a brony B) So I would suggest Canterlot Wedding.

It also happens to be the only 2 episodes where Hasbro had no knowledge that people above the age rating would be watching. It's pretty much the most girliest.

But it also happens to be the starter of this huge fandom

Of only she understanded english as i do...

The "this day aria" tecnique is very good!

I would like to second SBB64's notion. Although I was touched by party of one. It kind of got me depressed even though I saw what they were doing. Pinkie Pie should never be that deppressed. So my vote still remains with SBB64.

• Brohoof 1

Show her Winter Wrap Up or Swarm of the Century.

Winter Wrap Up, mainly because of the song.

And Swarm of the Century as it shows off Pinkie's random nature and also the talents of the other mane six quite well.

So, ill be quick, i told her everything (men it was hard), in the end she forced me to change my pony wallpaper and icons :(

Best unintentionally hilarious sentence of the year? Best unintentionally hilarious sentence of the year.

But yeah, parents don't understand much. My mom called it "Japanese".

• Brohoof 2

But yeah, parents don't understand much. My mom called it "Japanese".

What is that meant to mean?! Seriously is that meant to be an insult? :unsure:

(edited)

I'd say no intro for sure heck even i skip the intro...but in fairness i do that in most shows but seriously if your trying to prove a point i'd go no intro.

also i forget what episode but season 2 where they are on a train and have to solve the mystery lol such a classic scenario. lol and i love pinkies choice of words in this episode "EXACTLY WHO DID DUN DOOED IT" lol priceless

Edited by Scarfy HOOVES

It also happens to be the only 2 episodes where Hasbro had no knowledge that ponies above the age rating would be watching. It's pretty much the most girliest.

I can think of SEVERAL that are girlier.

I'd say Lesson Zero. Just rolling over the episodes in my mind, I found that the least feminine.

Lesson Zero is clearly the best episode by far IMO. Fluttershy wrestling a bear, Rainbow Dash blowing up a barn with her Sonic Rainbomb, Twilight Sparkle gone mad after forgetting to report to Princess Trollestia, there's no way in hell your mom can turn it down.
  • Brohoof 1

Lesson Zero is clearly the best episode by far IMO. Fluttershy wrestling a bear, Rainbow Dash blowing up a barn with her Sonic Rainbomb, Twilight Sparkle gone mad after forgetting to report to Princess Trollestia, there's no way in hell your mom can turn it down.

it was actually atmoic rainboom

Return of harmony is a good episode to show her. If she is a fan Star Trek Next Generation she would recognize Discord's voice as Q's.

At least i can owe it to my lil sis to get my mother to watch MLP now they keep calling me to watch an episode with them almost every night. Currently going to watch S 2 E 6 with them.