Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What part of the US you think Megan Williams lives?

Steve Piranha

I just wanna know where you all think Megan Williams lives? I’m not deep into US geography (though I wanna change that one day), but I can guess some possible general places:

1- some farmlands in the northeast area, away from metropolis like New York

2- at the edge of Smoky Mountains in the South area

3- at the edge of the Rocky Mountains in the West region

I’m sure she doesn’t live there in the Midwest area, as it’s mostly plain, and for what little we seen of her home, it has a decent amount of small mountains, and pretty green, and little forested, so I guess she lives somewhere in the highlands. 

Idk who this is, but perhaps the Appalachian Mountains? It's got a nice view.

6 hours ago, StarlightNyars said:

Idk who this is, but perhaps the Appalachian Mountains? It's got a nice view.

19 hours ago, They call me Loyalty said:

I don't know who that is, but I'm gonna say Ontario.

Huh? That’s the “mane” human character from G1 :huh:

image.jpeg.6dc8f7b1d55bd92a2f858176149f10c5.jpeg

on a second thought, she might live somewhere in one of the top 5 horse states in the US, because horse :D.

I have to research a bit about that, but I’m sure Florida ain’t it. What little of her home was seen, there are hills. I live in Florida and I have yet to see any of those :scoots:. Don’t know north of the state, but I wouldn’t count on it :huh:

27 minutes ago, Steve Piranha said:

Huh? That’s the “mane” human character from G1 :huh:

image.jpeg.6dc8f7b1d55bd92a2f858176149f10c5.jpeg

on a second thought, she might live somewhere in one of the top 5 horse states in the US, because horse :D.

I have to research a bit about that, but I’m sure Florida ain’t it. What little of her home was seen, there are hills. I live in Florida and I have yet to see any of those :scoots:. Don’t know north of the state, but I wouldn’t count on it :huh:

Ahhh I never watched G1 or anything prior to G4. They had human characters? Hmmm I may check G1 later!

24 minutes ago, StarlightNyars said:

Ahhh I never watched G1 or anything prior to G4. They had human characters? Hmmm I may check G1 later!

Roku or Tubi has the whole series :mlp_icwudt: (except the movie tho :scoots:)

10 minutes ago, Steve Piranha said:

Roku or Tubi has the whole series :mlp_icwudt: (except the movie tho :scoots:)

Thank you Steve, I’m going to see if I can check it out after work in a bit! 

32 minutes ago, StarlightNyars said:

Thank you Steve, I’m going to see if I can check it out after work in a bit! 

Hold on, last I’ve checked, BOTH have the series. However, Roku has them out of order, at least the final episode 

1 minute ago, Steve Piranha said:

Hold on, last I’ve checked, BOTH have the series. However, Roku has them out of order, at least the final episode 

I don't have that one, but I think there are some websites that may have them. I must see the ponies.

1 hour ago, StarlightNyars said:

I don't have that one, but I think there are some websites that may have them. I must see the ponies.

It’s fine, they’re free

From Megan's clothing and accent, and the architecture of the human world briefly shown in Rescue at Midnight Castle, I'm figuring Northern California in the 80's.

• 2 weeks later...

She could be from a lot of places because there are a lot of places with rich fertile farm land next to a big wooded area even in places you wouldn't think about.

We can howei easily say it's not too far north or south as she seems to have decent temperature settings. My own guess might be somewhere like Kansas maybe. That's a huge farmland and looks about like what you would see in the show. 

• 4 weeks later...

I’m thinking Megan Williams could have lived somewhere in Oklahoma. I saw some pictures with fertile grasslands, mountains, and forests. Besides, Oklahoma has the second biggest horse industry in the US, so it would be very fitting :mlp_icwudt: