Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

TUNEDPONYRC’S FIRST DAY HERE

TunedPonyRC

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

Rainbow Dash

How did you find MLP Forums?

Princess Silky at BABSCon 23’

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I became a fan of MLP back in summer 2016 and was one of the people that said that grown ups watching  MLP is weird until I watched it myself and got hooked

since then I started making MLP fanart and soon made it a full blown series where I make MLP characters race cars with a protagonist team called EQUESTRIA MOTORSPORTS. And this series has been going on since 2017

here is an example of the series that I did this season

Edited by The Wife of Law
  • Brohoof 6

43 minutes ago, Svetlana Note said:

He is already in the herd (for years), he just joined the forums now.

By "herd" I refer to our herd here at the forums, not the MLP fandom as a whole. 3oOVBSS.png.e1e218a8ab9d567326cf4fec5f0e 

• Brohoof 1

WOOHOOO !! there you are!! :pinkie:
Welcome to the forums!! It was so lovely meeting you in person and seeing that awesome pony car. You're really creative and clever. I hope you enjoy your stay here in the forums! If you have any questions feel free to drop a note. Everyone here is so lovely. We're like one big quirky family! :laugh:

4 minutes ago, Princess Silky said:

WOOHOOO !! there you are!! :pinkie:
Welcome to the forums!! It was so lovely meeting you in person and seeing that awesome pony car. You're really creative and clever. I hope you enjoy your stay here in the forums! If you have any questions feel free to drop a note. Everyone here is so lovely. We're like one big quirky family! :laugh:

Thank you so much