10 hours ago, Ghostbit/Angel said:

Ghost would've smiled as He watched @Pandora Receive a badge from the princess which brought a warmness in his heart, Soon deciding to pull out bambookies for the bean.

The small bean obviously couldn’t resist the bambookies and immediately tried to grab one from Ghost as she knows these are for her. “Is PanPans!” She murmurs and looks up with her big eyes and then gives him a derpy smile. 

She would then start to tippy toe and placed her badge in Ghosts paw. A trade?

A small derpy bean who sees the great ghostbit as her brother and calls him brother bunny.

Unfortunately, there was no trivia for this event even though there were plans for one to be included. While the trivia was to be handled by me, a family emergency prevented me from doing anything, and clearly that was way more important for me to deal with. I had hoped someone else would take up the gauntlet, but I suppose they were just too busy. Never mind. That's just the way things go sometimes.

rainbowfalls_sig.png.9f23ec82e216af1315704914cd3052b1.png

2 minutes ago, Ganondorf8 said:

Unfortunately, there was no trivia for this event even though there were plans for one to be included. While the trivia was to be handled by me, a family emergency prevented me from doing anything, and clearly that was way more important for me to deal with. I had hoped someone else would take up the gauntlet, but I suppose they were just too busy. Never mind. That's just the way things go sometimes.

The Trivia is supposed to come after The World Cup, Ganon. Because it's based on it <3 But it's entirely up to you - a lot has happened, so the trivia of course will take some time to collaborate <3 

• Brohoof 1

18 minutes ago, Princess Silky said:

The Trivia is supposed to come after The World Cup, Ganon. Because it's based on it <3 But it's entirely up to you - a lot has happened, so the trivia of course will take some time to collaborate <3 

Guess I missed out on that memo or I completely forgot all about it. :P

rainbowfalls_sig.png.9f23ec82e216af1315704914cd3052b1.png

17 minutes ago, Ganondorf8 said:

Guess I missed out on that memo or I completely forgot all about it. :P

The World Cup ended yesterday, silly <3 still plenty of time <3 it was pretty intense so everyone's just gathering, digesting the experiences of all the stuff that happened now and taking it easy. If you're up for the trivia then you couldn't have better timing to get to it. But for now, let's take it to staff stuff, since I believe people will probably wish to use this thread for World Cup discussions <3 

6 hours ago, PanPan said:

The small bean obviously couldn’t resist the bambookies and immediately tried to grab one from Ghost as she knows these are for her. “Is PanPans!” She murmurs and looks up with her big eyes and then gives him a derpy smile. 

She would then start to tippy toe and placed her badge in Ghosts paw. A trade?

Ghost would've smiled as He placed it on one of his ear's, since He never was given badages before but would've pulled a carrot cupcake out of thin air to snack with his panster 

32 minutes ago, Ghostie boi said:

Ghost would've smiled as He placed it on one of his ear's, since He never was given badages before but would've pulled a carrot cupcake out of thin air to snack with his panster 

Pan would wiggle and climbed her way up on ghosts back. "..." she stared at the badge on the ear. "There!" She tugs gently at the neck fluff he has and then wiggles her way up to try and put the badge over ghosts head and make it rest at his neck. "Cake!" she then squeaked as she reached and nearly fell off of his shoulder. "Nommies" she lacks forming sentences, but she knows pretty well what tastes good!

A small derpy bean who sees the great ghostbit as her brother and calls him brother bunny.

@Ghostie boi @Pandora

*Fluttershy watches as everyone gathered to the closing ceremony and found Ghostbit with PanPan. It was time for everyone to head back home and she would like to say a final farewell before they depart.*

It was nice to meet you Ghostbit. I wish it could have been elsewhere and not when we’re battling for our life. *she look at both PanPan and Ghostbit* you two are brave especially a filly like yourself here. Let’s hope maybe one we will cross path again. *goth Fluttershy smile which it’s a rare occasion for her case. But because this special moment meeting new friends, was worth a million smile.* 

30 minutes ago, PanPan said:

Pan would wiggle and climbed her way up on ghosts back. "..." she stared at the badge on the ear. "There!" She tugs gently at the neck fluff he has and then wiggles her way up to try and put the badge over ghosts head and make it rest at his neck. "Cake!" she then squeaked as she reached and nearly fell off of his shoulder. "Nommies" she lacks forming sentences, but she knows pretty well what tastes good!

"Oh!, It goes over my neck." He told her, as He may know some stuff, but not everything so wearing a badge was confusing for him, But He'd split have of carrot cake and gave a small piece for pan to try. "Here chu go, and you were really brave like I was!" Hearing how brave pan was warmed his heart that he felt like He was a popsicle!

12 minutes ago, Fluttershy said:

@Ghostie boi @Pandora

*Fluttershy watches as everyone gathered to the closing ceremony and found Ghostbit with PanPan. It was time for everyone to head back home and she would like to say a final farewell before they depart.*

It was nice to meet you Ghostbit. I wish it could have been elsewhere and not when we’re battling for our life. *she look at both PanPan and Ghostbit* you two are brave especially a filly like yourself here. Let’s hope maybe one we will cross path again. *goth Fluttershy smile which it’s a rare occasion for her case. But because this special moment meeting new friends, was worth a million smile.* 

"Oh...Before you go...It's Angel, Angel Hoppkin's Bunny" He told the alternate version of his owner.

@Princess Silky @Props Valroa @SharpWit @Silverspark184 @CocoCody @Dynamo Pad @Kramathia @Kujamih @Ghostie boi @Skylight Scintillate @TBD

"With all those morphings I've been through during this World Cup, I think everyone deserve an explaination. Except for this "Nightmare Shiny" one that I just discovered I had, I have 8 different transformations. For those who doesn't know about it, I have a deep connection with the moon and, when the moonlight hits my skin, my confidence and my courage are increased and my magic is doubled. This is what happens when it's a normal moon but there are special moons that have special effects on me. You saw that the Blood Moon gives me the look of Rainbow Dash and her speed and that the Supermoon gives me an appearance similar to Princess Luna along with every single powers she has, like controling the moon. However, there are still 6 other transformations you don't know about and I think that I might just reveal one per day instead of just telling them all in one time... What do you think guys?"

@Princess Silky @Princess Silky @SharpWit @Dynamo Pad @CocoCody @Silverspark184 @Kramathia @Kujamih @Ghostie boi @Skylight Scintillate @TBD

"The first special full moon that I'd like to talk about is the Harvest Moon. The Harvest Moon has an orange hue and usually occurs during the autumnal equinox in September. Near the time of the autumnal equinox, the angle of the Moon's orbit relative to the horizon is at its minimum, causing the full moon to rise above the horizon much faster than usual."

"Anyway, except for the Supermoon and the Micromoon, each of the special moon represents one of the Mane Six. So knowing that this one is called the Harvest Moon and is orange, I think you can easily guess which pony it represents. That's right : Applejack!"

"During the Harvest Moon, my physical strenghts increase drastically which allows me to lift a full grown tree and place it on Princess Celestia's throne as a revenge for making the throne of Princess Luna smaller than her own!"

Shiny Silvermoon's transformation sequence during the Harvest Moon :

Spoiler

All of a sudden, Shiny's haircut changed radically : It turned into a simple ponytail. The icy blue of her mane and tail became orange as well as the crescent moon on her cutie mark. Meanwhile, the iris of the unicorn shifted green. To complete the transformation, a western fedora magically appeared on the top of her head. Shiny's new style was now recalling the one of Applejack.

• Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

@Princess Silky @Princess Silky @SharpWit @Dynamo Pad @CocoCody @Silverspark184 @Kramathia @Kujamih @Ghostie boi @Skylight Scintillate @TBD

"The first special full moon that I'd like to talk about is the Harvest Moon. The Harvest Moon has an orange hue and usually occurs during the autumnal equinox in September. Near the time of the autumnal equinox, the angle of the Moon's orbit relative to the horizon is at its minimum, causing the full moon to rise above the horizon much faster than usual."

"Anyway, except for the Supermoon and the Micromoon, each of the special moon represents one of the Mane Six. So knowing that this one is called the Harvest Moon and is orange, I think you can easily guess which pony it represents. That's right : Applejack!"

"During the Harvest Moon, my physical strenghts increase drastically which allows me to lift a full grown tree and place it on Princess Celestia's throne as a revenge for making the throne of Princess Luna smaller than her own!"

Reveal hidden contents

All of a sudden, Shiny's haircut changed radically : It turned into a simple ponytail. The icy blue of her mane and tail became orange as well as the crescent moon on her cutie mark. Meanwhile, the iris of the unicorn shifted green. To complete the transformation, a western fedora magically appeared on the top of her head. Shiny's new style was now recalling the one of Applejack.

Well I will be darned, even the name got a kick to it:mlp_smug:!

IMG_6620.gif.390c149a43765deb7cbe3c598b16cc33.gif

19 minutes ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

Hide contents

Chatterbox asks.gif  Whoa! this is amazing!

Silky would gently approach @Shiny Silvermoonwith a slight hesitation as the ship would take off. "Wait a second... so... your magic really DOES come from the moon! And the effects are altered based on the phases or seasons of it?" Silky would blow her bangs out of her eyes as if to see better, the crescent lock of golden hair around the center also flicking away for a moment. "It's odd to see we both have such a connection to the moon. Maybe we're sisters!" She'd giggle as she'd trot closer to smile from Shiny to Chatter Box, "Even if @Sophie H. does like to refer me to the sun."

13 minutes ago, Princess Silky said:

Silky would gently approach @Shiny Silvermoonwith a slight hesitation as the ship would take off. "Wait a second... so... your magic really DOES come from the moon! And the effects are altered based on the phases or seasons of it?" Silky would blow her bangs out of her eyes as if to see better, the crescent lock of golden hair around the center also flicking away for a moment. "It's odd to see we both have such a connection to the moon. Maybe we're sisters!" She'd giggle as she'd trot closer to smile from Shiny to Chatter Box, "Even if @Sophie H. does like to refer me to the sun."

Chatterbox happy.gifWhoa! you and Shiny sistas!?!? That would make sense! you are both wholesome! Have amazing mane and look as pretty as the moon! I also feel sometimes connected to the moon... wanna know why? because only on a full moon is when best things happen to me... this time is meeting you both!

4 minutes ago, Princess Silky said:

@Princess Silky "Did you think that those powers I've been using during the battle were mine? Of course not! The Moon was just temporarily providing me with a pinch of it's power! For now, my own magic too weak but I hope that with time I'll become like Princess Luna without the help of the Moon!" Shiny Silvermoon explained to Silky with a smile.

34 minutes ago, Kramathia said:

Chatterbox happy.gifWhoa! you and Shiny sistas!?!? That would make sense! you are both wholesome! Have amazing mane and look as pretty as the moon! I also feel sometimes connected to the moon... wanna know why? because only on a full moon is when best things happen to me... this time is meeting you both!

@Kramathia @Princess Silky Shiny gave a big hug to both Chatterbox and Princess Silky.

:hug_day:

1 minute ago, Saturn Ring said:

@Shiny Silvermoon @Princess Silky @Kramathia

Saturn popped up from a random bin nearby, "hey girls!" she said and and hugged Shiny, Silky and Chatterbox, "sorry if I scared you!" she said after the hug. 

Chatterbox Blushes.gif heh heh no worries! am glad you are here!

@Kramathia Saturn would say "I have a good joke! Knock Knock!"

after Chatterbox would likely say "Who's there?"

Saturn replied with "Me!"

Chatterbox would say "Me who?"

Saturn would say "You sure have a funny sounding cat!" 

(as Venus) Venus silently sighs at this, but didn't bother to say anything

Screenshot 2023-06-09 6.16.31 PM.png

1 minute ago, Saturn Ring said:

@Kramathia Saturn would say "I have a good joke! Knock Knock!"

after Chatterbox would likely say "Who's there?"

Saturn replied with "Me!"

Chatterbox would say "Me who?"

Saturn would say "You sure have a funny sounding cat!" 

(as Venus) Venus silently sighs at this, but didn't bother to say anything

chatterbox happy.png *Chatterbox burst out laughing she was making a squeek noise, when she recovered she saw venus* Hello Venus! Wanna know what you have in common with the planet Venus besides the name? you both hot! *She winks inocently and smile cutely*