Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Match 10: School of Friendship vs Dragonlands

PerlsteinProps

Match 10: School of Friendship vs Dragonland  

29 users have voted

1. 1. Dragon Lands or School of Friendship?

• School of Friendship: Twilight, Trixie, Starlight, Smolder, Sandbar
    • Dragonland: Ember, Garble, Lord Torch, Scorpan, Cassie a Kelpies

This poll is closed to new votes

image.thumb.png.c6c7216c775d10b6d5578ef207315d4f.png

The School of Friendship was created at an earlier point in time under Celestia’s guidance. Twilight Sparkle became the headmare of the school and found various qualified professors who could teach not only friendship but advanced magics to students from all over the world who were willing to learn. In this alternate timeline, Twilight Sparkle did not become the leader of the Mane 6 and elements of harmony, instead pursuing education from a more formal standpoint while challenging the old more elitist ways of Canterlot teaching. The School of Friendship was constructed on the border of Canterlot.

image.thumb.png.4ca320b29ef902d8720bb09342be997c.png

Dragons have reigned supreme over the world for centuries. Lord Torch’s father lead the Dragons into a Golden Age of which the dragons had developed highly advanced technologies that were the envy of other civilizations. The dragons themselves have developed a codified system of honor, to ensure all dragons treat others fairly and with respect. The Dragons have long since turned away from the old more barbaric ways of civilization. Torch is a visionary leader who’s intelligence and wisdom have lead for centuries. Ember is his prized Daughter, and is being brought up to follow in his name. 

• Brohoof 5

(edited)

The School of Friendship has one of my favorite line-ups of all. One of the Mane 6, two of my favorite non-Mane 6 ponies and two of the Student 6 (who I've always been a big fan of). :pinkie: I like the Dragonlands team too, but the one dragon not on their team got my vote. :twismile:

Edited by Tacodidra
  • Brohoof 1

" I've always hated you... But you are once one of us... You had a cause... A purpose.. but was changed and had none.. you are now a puppet of others... It is not too late to join us Starlight Glimmer... truth be told, this might actually be, all your fault."

• Brohoof 1

"As the Princess of Friendship, I think that we can exemplify harmony and friendship between all species by supporting this school!"

DLHYE25ctmuUFLzAUI3G9XPZGPSHgYwYBSHLXVvU_hw0nSMpwIG4Ridjtat7R5sn5_63k0-AZlho5ac2_-QhYCYFHIepwayI1LP8vwk

• Brohoof 3

I voted for the School of Friendship the second I saw the lineup. I like Ember, but Twilight, Trixie and Starlight are impossible for me to vote against. :adorkable:

@Silverspark184 @Princess Silky Shiny Silvermoon suddenly came out of the small river near the match. Her Cheerleader outfit was all wet with a few seaweeds on it and she was now also wearing a diving mask and a snorkel. She threw the mask and the snorkel away before shaking her body like a dog to dry. "Phewww! It was a long swim but it was worth it to be able to encourage the team of my friends, Silverspark and Silky! Go Team Friendship! You can do this! Yiipie! Oh and the Dragon Team also... I don't want anyone to feel left out." Shiny then realized that there was a bridge that cross the river but she didn't see it "SERIOUSLY?!"

• Brohoof 1

Silky would smile brightly at all of her friends, including @Tacodidra @Cash In and @SharpWitseeing her team come up, she was quite proud! Standing as the Ambassador between all the different teams, she'd been a little overwhelmed from all the many interesting characters she'd have to disappear to go and meet and TRY to unite.

But there was still a hint of sadness in her eyes. She was missing out on so many things and so many of her friends. Then, suddenly, the smooth water surface of the lake would bubble and then @Shiny Silvermoon would emerge. Silky would step back in alarm before receiving the hug and listening to her friends over excitement about how the long journey the swim was to cross through! "Uhhhh..." Silky would blink once, "Y-you do know there was a bridge, right?" Pointing behind her before giggling and embracing her friend in order to invite her in for a change of clothes and some warm tea. @Silverspark184 always hovering around with her adorable mischief and giggles.

• Brohoof 1

"I hope your team is going to win, @Princess Silky! I want to see you in the final! However, if your team is somehow defeated, which is 99% impossible, the door of the Team Moon will always be open for new members! We are very welcoming, you know!" Shiny said to her friend while removing the seaweeds on her one by one. She gratefully accepted the tea given by Silky and bursted out laughing when she told her about the bridge.

• Brohoof 1

12 minutes ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

"I hope your team is going to win, @Princess Silky! I want to see you in the final! However, if your team is somehow defeated, which is 99% impossible, the door of the Team Moon will always be open for new members! We are very welcoming, you know!" Shiny said to her friend while removing the seaweeds on her one by one. She gratefully accepted the tea given by Silky and bursted out laughing when she told her about the bridge.

Silky would giggle, "Oh, Silvermoon, thank you! I love knowing I have a place of safety during these.. very interesting groups -- some.. a little chaotic.. " attempting to avoid eye contact with Chrysalis. "But my objective is another." She'd gently remove the glowing gem from around her neck to hand over to Silver moon. "We must try to unite these groups to settle the differences. In the name of friendship." 

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, Princess Silky said:

Silky would giggle, "Oh, Silvermoon, thank you! I love knowing I have a place of safety during these.. very interesting groups -- some.. a little chaotic.. " attempting to avoid eye contact with Chrysalis. "But my objective is another." She'd gently remove the glowing gem from around her neck to hand over to Silver moon. "We must try to unite these groups to settle the differences. In the name of friendship." 

Shiny Silvermoon hesitated when @Princess Silky hooved the necklace over to her. "You want ME to wear YOUR gem? But it's so pretty and precious! I wouldn't want to break it..."

2 hours ago, Skylight Scintillate said:

"Everypony in the crowd, if you're feeling hip, When I say 'friend-', you say '-ship'! Friend! Ship! Friend! Ship!"

Pin on Mlp

"Ship! .... Ship! .... Ship! That's exactly what would have been neat to have when I was swimming to reach the other side of the river! Or a bridge..."

On 2023-05-11 at 11:33 AM, Shiny Silvermoon said:

@Silverspark184 @Princess Silky Shiny Silvermoon suddenly came out of the small river near the match. Her Cheerleader outfit was all wet with a few seaweeds on it and she was now also wearing a diving mask and a snorkel. She threw the mask and the snorkel away before shaking her body like a dog to dry. "Phewww! It was a long swim but it was worth it to be able to encourage the team of my friends, Silverspark and Silky! Go Team Friendship! You can do this! Yiipie! Oh and the Dragon Team also... I don't want anyone to feel left out." Shiny then realized that there was a bridge that cross the river but she didn't see it "SERIOUSLY?!"

"Hey there Silvermoon, what brings you here to the School of Friendship?" Skylight asks. 

On 2023-05-11 at 12:09 PM, Princess Silky said:

13 hours ago, Skylight Scintillate said:

"Hey there Silvermoon, what brings you here to the School of Friendship?" Skylight asks. 

On 2023-05-11 at 3:24 PM, Shiny Silvermoon said:

Shiny Silvermoon hesitated when @Princess Silky hooved the necklace over to her. "You want ME to wear YOUR gem? But it's so pretty and precious! I wouldn't want to break it..."

Silverspark; wringing the water out of her hoodie over some flowers  "Shiny warn me next time you decide to  carry me under water so I can take my hoodie off this thing I not waterproof I have not perfected that spell yet "she said taking it off and put it on the clothes line to dry in the sun light "all these teams need is a good motivation and reminder in order to  see the same page of what is happening "shaking any water off her silvery coat 

20 hours ago, Skylight Scintillate said:

"Hi, Skylight! My duty as a friend called me! I want to support the Team Friendship like my own since a lit of friends are in it!" Shiny would make pause to look down at the glowing gem around her neck given by Princess Silky. "If only I could remember how this stone is called..."

7 hours ago, Silverspark184 said:

Silverspark; wringing the water out of her hoodie over some flowers  "Shiny warn me next time you decide to  carry me under water so I can take my hoodie off this thing I not waterproof I have not perfected that spell yet "she said taking it off and put it on the clothes line to dry in the sun light "all these teams need is a good motivation and reminder in order to  see the same page of what is happening "shaking any water off her silvery coat 

"Oh! Sorry, Silverspark! When I said that I didn't find any bridge, I thought it was clear we were going to dive into the water to swim all the way here! You know, like normal ponies would do! I had to face one of my worst fear to get here but it was worth it!"

• This topic was unfeatured and unpinned