Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pinkie Clone RP

Pinkie

OOC: Please read the OOC Discussion thread!

---

I am the real Pinkie. I keep it real by watching paint dry and I do not get distracted by orangefrogs. I am serious about my friends! Unlike the others...

• Party! 1

4 hours ago, Pinkie said:

---

I am the real Pinkie. I keep it real by watching paint dry and I do not get distracted by orangefrogs. I am serious about my friends! Unlike the others...

A portal probably from another dimension was torn out of no where and something came out of it.

" hello.....mother." the white stallion greeted the pink mare.

• Brohoof 1

Another Pinkie, sporting a dog-collar, piercings and eye-liner, grungily turns in the direction of the Pink mare. It flicks its poufy mane with black highlights out of its face before saying to the white other with a grin that is out of keeping with its emo-Pinkie look:

"Hi, I'm Pinkie Pie! What's your name? You look like fun!-"

The original Pinkie, though, doesn't respond.

Another Pinkie, with unusually large, glistening, eyes sidles up to you. Not your Character, you. She softly lifts herself out of the pixels of your screen. It would be disturbing if she weren't so cute and fwuffy :3

"Hi, I'm Pinkie Pie! What you're doing looks like fun! C'can I give it a go?" she asks softly.

Back in the RP, the emo Pinkie explodes from White Light's high energy bursts. As it poufs out of existence, it gives off an audible 'meh' noise, accompanying by a long sigh.

The original Pinkie, though, doesn't respond.

• 2 months later...
On 2023-10-08 at 12:56 AM, Pinkie said:

---

"Pinkie has come to take your place yes."

Evil pinkie moved the original Pinkie's head away from the painted wall.

" the prophecy shall commence yes."