Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you cloned yourself, would your clone rebel against you?

TheMarkz0ne

• 7 years later...
(edited)

He would try to murder me, and steal my cookies. In any order. Also, considering how I've been feeling during the past decade, I don't think he would be too grateful for being brought into existence.
In fact, I believe he may very well try to kill me, for real.

So, no. I wouldn't dare cloning myself, only to have my clone beat me into a pulp. As this would give him the perfect excuse to blame everything on me. And he wouldn't be wrong about it. I think it would irresponsible of me to bring a little clone into this world, without having the psychological and emotional maturity to make myself responsible for my clone. You know.

But irresponsible people clone themselves just because they can, such as my parents did for example. And then the poor clone has to pay for their mistakes. And sometimes they pay with their lives. So, is it so much to ask for some self-responsibility?

Edited by They call me Loyalty
  • Brohoof 1

On 2014-01-29 at 3:37 AM, TheMarkz0ne said:

Maybe they will eventually want to take over your life.

It's their life too.

It would be more effective to just move away and not see each other again. If I think that way, my clones would too.

However, I do have quite a huge amount of wealth and I think at least one of the clones would argue they own it too. Well, they don't. They are clones. Lazy clones! I feel very lazy right now :derp:

Welp if my clone become more successful than me, I shall end my clone life and take over. Thank you second chance.

• 2 months later...