Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you could turn yourself into a cat would you?

Le Kvlt Dawn

It would depend on if I could maintain my intelligence and self awareness. If I was of average animal intelligence I would probably be happie as a human although I do love cats.

Depends if I could turn back or not. ._.

I'm a huge cat fan. They are no doubt my favorite animal. (Besides ponies!) I was obsessed with the Warriors books, and in fact I still am to an extent. I cried manly tears from those books. :3

Yes

And I guess because there's the character limit, I guess I'd have to explain why. Who wouldn't want to have no care in the world, sleep, hunt, jump around, have an excuse for being overly-curious/stupid, see in the dark, fall from great heights without any damage...

Though if I would, I would want the ability to be a human again at will. I don't wanna be a cat forever.

I would be allergic to myself, so it wouldn't be very cool. :|

But if I did turn into a cat, the first thing I would probably do would be make parkour everywhere... And also, destroy the furniture of the people I dislike. :3

Edited by DrizzleSTAR
  • Brohoof 2

• 5 years later...

Sure, I'd be a cat. Who wouldn't want to try it out just to sample things from a different perspective? I don't know what breed of cat I'd be because I don't really know cats that well, but I'd probably want to be black with white highlights because they're really stylish looking things. I think I'd adapt well to a feline existence; I'd enjoy climbing sheer surfaces, chasing little red dots from laser pointers, and I think I could enjoy a nice ball of string from time to time. 

• Brohoof 1

Pshhh Im already 60% human 40% cat!

I mean, If I could from 60/40 to total human to total cat, thatd be AWSOME!!!!

Ima orange tabby.

In 60/40 however I have black ears yet an orange tail... which is wierd.

• 11 months later...
  • 3 years later...

That depends...would I be able to turn myself into a cat and sunbathe without a care in the world?