Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you cloned yourself, would your clone rebel against you?

TheMarkz0ne

It really depends on the type of clone. Is it one of those instant, grown clones similar to the ones in the Mirror Pool, or is it one that you raise from a child? Should it be the former option, then he would probably rebel, perhaps going the extra mile to make me suffer. Either that, or we would team up and raise hell. If it was the latter option, I would raise him as my own, giving him the best in education, while slowly molding his mind to obey me and no one else.

No, he wouldn't. Why? Because he'd be far too shy, nervous, and kind/friendly to even attempt something like that. No instead we'd probably hang out, play games, watch MLP/Youtube videos, collect pony merch, etc. together. We'd be like the best of friends, especially since we'd be the only friends we have in real life! :P

Edited by Sir Jackleberry

proably we will start shooting each other after a while, reaping our spines appart and killing again.. so yes.. brutally murdering each other until no clones remain...

Edited by Doc. Volt

Considering that I'm very stubborn, maybe, but often I'm a pushover. So we'd probably sit around all day having conversations like this:

"What do you want to do?"

"You can choose."

"No, you go ahead."

"Really, I don't care."

"Come on, we're duplicates. Can't we think of something to do?"

"I don't know. You pick."

The problem with clones is that they're exactly the same as you, and would know your plans to dispose of them if they get out of hand and they'd know how to avoid the traps...plus they could do the same to you...but then you'd know how to avoid those traps...

Basically it'd be mutually assured destruction between my clone and I, so we'd appear to get along but constantly scheme against the other.

Me and my clone would last a few weeks, maybe a month, then the schemes would start. It might be that one of our cars stops working all of a sudden, or one of our flash drives dissapears mysteriously. You know, petty stuff. But it would escalate. Scorpions in the shower, anthrax in the shower gel, devious shit. Eventually it will come down to a one on one compition between me and him. There will be no mercy. At some point we'll just drop, unable to kill the other, and mutually agree to passivlly resent each other. From that day forward, it'll be little sarcastic comments and snide remarks to stand as testament to our epic struggle for control.

• 2 weeks later...

My clones would hate me knowing that I am the original. Then I could destroy them by fighting it out while recording a scene for a movie. Am I the ONLY one that would love to smack around and beat myself up? It would be hilarious because I would only be hurting myself.

Well it's been proven that if you were to see a clone of yourself you wouldn't recognize yourself because you see yourself in a different way to how others see you. But no I think we would be good friends ...or so I hope, never trust these clone things ;)  

• 1 year later...

I'm not sure what my clone would want to rebel against me for, considering there's not much to rebel against in the first place aside from me making him do all the story writing and become my huggly slave~ >:3 so I doubt rebellion would ever come to his mind.

Nah, I think I would get along quite well with myself. If we ever had any difference of opinions, we would just settle it in Smash!

• 3 weeks later...

I would be thinking that they would be thinking the same things as me ^^ And if they were true clones, they would be thinking that too.

Then we would all sit around and do nothing as usual do productive things.

Well if my clone bears the same inferiority complex like I do, he'd probably tell me how shameful I am and will no doubt go to ridiculous lengths to best me and other people. All the while going through stages of mentally unstable bouts of depression digging into the philosophical meaning of his abnormal existence.

Later, he'll probably try to murder me in my sleep and use my friends to go form a crime organization of some sort.

Nah my clone would be perfectly okay with me.  Since I am not the type of person who would rebel against myself I don't see that really happening.  We would get along pretty well and play video games together and stuff like that.  But if he died go rouge he couldn't do a lot of damage and there really wouldn't be a major fight.