Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you could have lunch with only one Pony (or non-pony) who would it be?

Abaddon

(edited)

Pinkie Pie most definitely, because I am sure she would throw an "after-lunch" party. Then an "after-after-lunch" party, and so on and so on. The Neverending Party. Now all we would need is a grain of sand from Phantasia. Wish for more time in Equestria, and then a luck dragon, and everything would be perfect! I would totally fly on the back of that luck dragon with Pinkie Pie. *Sigh* I'm sure few, if any of you, even know what I am talking about lol ^~^;.

Edited by Waifles
  • Brohoof 1

Such a trick question... If I choose my favourite pony, how would I feel when I get back from Equestria... I'd just feel even more lonely

:(

But if I don't choose my favourite pony, then I would feel like I wasted the time I spend there!

... :angry:

... :huh: but then I thought, if it's my last time with a pony then I would rather spend it with my favourite, it's not like I'll find another pony here right?

So I will just enjoy the time and afterwards spend the rest of my life alone but still with the memories of the best Lunch ever! :D

Bring in dem apples, I'll take your speciality Applejack.

i would have lunch with rainbow dash. it would be so much fun and just talk about stuff. she probably has tons of cool things to talk about! i can tell her tips into joining the wonderbolts too! that way, we would be best friends. maybe i can even tell her how to come into our world :wub:

fluttershy

what a quiet lunch that would be

Vinyl Scratch, that way I could give her some of my sandwich and we would instantly be best friends! :wub:

epic wub time!!!

I would pick Rainbow Dash, althhough I think if I passed up a chance to meet Rainbow Dash I'd feel bad. So the reasoning behind the pick would have to be she is awesome. For my second reason is she can be very funny maybe I could talk her into a little flying demonstation. Since there is no rules agaisnt it I would take a ton of photos if she was alright with it. :3

i would have lunch with rainbow dash. it would be so much fun and just talk about stuff. she probably has tons of cool things to talk about! i can tell her tips into joining the wonderbolts too! that way, we would be best friends. maybe i can even tell her how to come into our world :wub:

what a quiet lunch that would be

epic wub time!!!

small one

I'm truly amazed at the varied selection of lunch dates; I never realized how hard it is to choose. I don't have an exact number, but there were a lot of ponys who chose pinkie pie and rainbow dash. Maybe later tonight I will go through and record the exact numbers of everypony's lunch date.

The responses just make me want to go to Equestria even more. I had hear rumors of bronys working on a portal to Equestria, I truly hope they succeed!! Even if it's just for a small lunch (and not being able to ever return) I would do it in a heart beat because the experience/memories would last a lifetime!!

My choice is still Luna, but after reading somepony's comments, eating with Pinkie Pie would be a super fantastic, extra special, confetti and cupcake filled adventure. I wonder if I would be able to "borrow" her party cannon, if I was able to take that back home I would be in eternal bliss B)

post-4952-0-32850200-1339649061_thumb.jpg