Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Another Octavia Wallpaper

Vexx3

(edited)

Gah, she just makes for the best wallpapers. I think I've made more Octavia wallpapers than any other pony next to Fluttershy. Makes sense, since she IS second best pony.

Edited by Vexx3
  • Brohoof 10

This looks like an outstanding wallpaper. I might just have to use this. Thanks for uploading it.

Thank you for using it (if you do indeed use it)! :D

Its great :D

Thank you! :)

Loving the new stuff from you, Vexx. 'Specially this one. :3

Thanks, RKA! :D

• Brohoof 1

Wow, this is more epic then i tawt :3

:D

No problem !

Took a closer look at the wallpaper, and noticed the cloud filter effect. Goes amazingly well with this wallpaper :wub:

Thanks! I've found that the cloud filter is quite useful for adding a subtle but effective atmosphere to the image (even though in this case it's a trite less than subtle). :P

• Brohoof 1

:D

Thanks! I've found that the cloud filter is quite useful for adding a subtle but effective atmosphere to the image (even though in this case it's a trite less than subtle). :P

Yeah, it does. Especially with this wallpaper ^^
  • Brohoof 1

God damn, I Love your wallpapers :) Keep it up, every submission gets better and better

wow! thats awesome! i really like the A's they look pretty cool,and its an Octavia wallpaper, again thats awesome! :D

EDIT:ok now im scared my nose has started bleeding..o_0

Very noice!

Thanks, guys! :D

I have to agree the cloud effect and the sun rays is done really well and having brown as the only colour also worked really well. The font of the name goes perfectly with the character. The background picture just tops it all off. You are getting really good at these Vex.

• Brohoof 1

I have to agree the cloud effect and the sun rays is done really well and having brown as the only colour also worked really well. The font of the name goes perfectly with the character. The background picture just tops it all off. You are getting really good at these Vex.

When I look at this I already feel calm!Love the wallpaper :)

Thank you, guys! :D