Rainbow Dash

dcst0mo-e8819aec-4a3c-4063-8954-c9eeaf5a

Hey, everypony! :eager:

It's your awesome and loyal Wonderbolt, Rainbow Dash, here to wish you all a Happy June!

I'm so sorry on my absence! Wonderbolt training has been busy lately! :rarity:

With Summer just around the corner, it means that much warmer days are upon us!

Which can only mean more time for fun in the sun! Lots of games, sports and epic times to be had! :wub:

I know I'm always up for a good race against my friends or even The Wonderbolts!

However, it's not just a time to celebrate summer or to have fun in the sun. It's also a time to chillax and keep cool from the heat! :fluttershy:

I'm always up to kicking back with a good Daring Do book or even spending time with my buddy, Tank! :squee:

But June isn't just about summer, having fun in the sun or chillaxing.

June is also Pride Month! ^_^

Knowing what this month represents reminds me about my Element of Loyalty.

There were times I was tested for my loyalty, but each time I remembered being true to my friends and to myself. :coco:

I feel that the same can be said for everyone in the Pride Community!

To be loyal and true to yourself and to have the loyalty and the support of your friends and allies in the Pride Community! :)

Which is why I want to celebrate the month of June for Summer and for Pride Month!

There are going to be some awesome events for everyone to join, take part in and to have lots of fun! :PIPPIPHURRAY:

I hope that you're ready, as things are going to be 220% cooler!

Happy June, Happy Summer and Happy Pride Month, everypony! B)

dabi8y6-f9516850-c4da-45e5-8805-09532713

• Brohoof 8
  • smile 1
  • Excited 4
  • Party! 2
  • Hugs 2

I will just say two quick things here.

To @Rainbow Dash first I owe you a small apology. I thought your.rainbow were of another symbol and miswrote about it.. nothing bad or negative  in any don't worry.

It was just a small bit biographical info.. regardless, I'll edit and delete it down to be more accurate.

That the first thing.

The second thing is gender wise what do you choose to Identify as? I ask so if I write any further about you I do not get my information wrong a second time. 

I feel bad enough making a mistake  the first time and again would like to apologize for my lack of care.

• Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, Reiki Knight 13 said:

I will just say two quick things here.

To @Rainbow Dash first I owe you a small apology. I thought your.rainbow were of another symbol and miswrote about it.. nothing bad or negative  in any don't worry.

It was just a small bit biographical info.. regardless, I'll edit and delete it down to be more accurate.

That the first thing.

The second thing is gender wise what do you choose to Identify as? I ask so if I write any further about you I do not get my information wrong a second time. 

I feel bad enough making a mistake  the first time and again would like to apologize for my lack of care.

You’re so kind to ask. I think Rainbow Dash was always okay with she/her pronouns and never scoffed at them. But it was a different era, perhaps. I’d imagine she’d be more for “they/them,” since feminine pronouns are often hyper feminized lol! 

But these are just my personal thoughts. I cannot and will not speak on her behalf. <3 

• Brohoof 2

Just admit it, @Rainbow Dash, it's only because of the color of your mane that you were choosen for the job! Am I wrong? Well I hope that I am because you're, in my opinion, the perfect pegasus for the job! :eager:

I once had a friemd who was a transgender! He wasn't just that, he was also a punk and a member from the First Nations. His house was also haunted and he was making potions! I'm not kidding all of this is true! So I consider myself to be a VERY open-minded mare! I'm always happy to defend the rights of those who are special! :izzy-shine:

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

Just admit it, @Rainbow Dash, it's only because of the color of your mane that you were choosen for the job! Am I wrong? Well I hope that I am because you're, in my opinion, the perfect pegasus for the job! :eager:

You’re actually right! I over heard it in events section! LOL

• Brohoof 1
  • Delighted Giggle 1

25 minutes ago, Ice Princess Silky said:

You’re so kind to ask. I think Rainbow Dash was always okay with she/her pronouns and never scoffed at them. But it was a different era, perhaps. I’d imagine she’d be more for “they/them,” since feminine pronouns are often hyper feminized lol! 

But these are just my personal thoughts. I cannot and will not speak on her behalf. <3 

Like I said I just want to make sure I do not mame any further mistakes. I gotta do some major editing just from just the one so better I learn now to prevent any further need to edit

• Brohoof 1

HAPPY PRIDE MONTH!!!!!

Also it's always nice to see how welcoming this community is regarding pride month, good on yas.

Also also, did anyone else when they were much younger think Rainbow Dash was a boy? I can't be alone in this.

• Brohoof 2

16 minutes ago, Lawyer Slip said:

Also also, did anyone else when they were much younger think Rainbow Dash was a boy? I can't be alone in this.

Yes! Me and my pals had a debate over it until we settled on demigirl/enby. 

• Brohoof 3

Happy Rainbow Month Cool Pone! We're all proud of your work as a Wonderbolt B)

On 2024-06-16 at 10:24 AM, Lawyer Slip said:

Maybe I did, but it was because of the Brazilian dub :ButtercupLaugh: here she had a voice that sounded veeeery boy-ish to me, It didn't made me straight think that she's a boy, but definitely confused me, I got used to it but I think it sounded specially even weirder in her Equestria Girls version, so I just got convinced that she's a girl when I heard her English voice haha :laugh:

• Brohoof 2
  • Thanks 1

On 2024-06-17 at 11:54 PM, ZiggWheelsManning said:

@Rafa Stary

I'm interested to hear Rainbow's Brazilian VA:)  

Well, maybe it's just me, you may hear it and think it doesn't sound boy-ish, but here it is, linked a Equestria Girls short exactly because of her voice sounding even weirder in her Human version to me :twi:

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...