request shop Free pony art!

Pulcinella

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So does that mean that you will not be able to draw it all? O.O It would be amazingly terrific if you could still do the drawing

P.S. this will most likely come out as a double message.

No no, I can get it done soon. My room is getting re-walled, so I am staying at my aunts while it gets finished. Does that make sense?

No double post this time.

I think those drawings look great, you should stick with drawing instead of creating wallpapers.

I can't wait to see your art after a few months to see how you've improved.

Hey, any chance we could ponify this patch? I think this would look 20% cooler with rainbow dash instead of the blue knight. I'm no artist, otherwise i'd do this myself...

post-6616-0-64401800-1343016904.jpg

It might be a little too late but i have an easier pony for you Octavia, i will post it. I would like a picture of one with him in a ww2 army helmet with flight goggles on him, but could you make the helmet a tab big as if it is covering his head but not all the way? and one with him in blue and yellow stripped socks? Sorry if you can't do this at the moment I completly understand. I hope I am not overwhelming you with this. I am just anxious for my oc! :DPosted Image

Its alright If you cannot do the oc drawings :P i understand since you are having your room rewalled and everything. I was just anxious and super excited to have someone draw my oc. Its not so much that I want the blue haired one anymore since that might be a little hard. Just my last request would be fine if you could.