Did you watch the 2024 Olympics and what was your favorite part if so?

Supernova Energy

(edited)

Imane Khelif winning the Gold after all the horrible shit she had to put up with on Twitter

Edited by Megas
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

I did, pretty much every day. My favorite moment is a close tie between Ledecky absolutely dominating the 1500m freestyle and Noah Lyles winning the 100m. Both were just insane to see unfold live.

Edited by Iforgotmybrain

(edited)

No, I only watched the summaries of the games from the german national women football team and one game of the german men basketball team. I also watched the Gojira part from te opening ceremony (which was mor a coinsidence than planned). I am not so the biggest olympia fan and I also had to muc work to do. 

Edited by IronM17

I always enjoy watching the Olympics. It's great to see the displays of athleticism from some of the best in the world across all nations. This tournament did not disappoint. The French put on a great show.

This was Ireland's most successful Olympic Games to date. We took home 4 Golds and 3 Bronze. The rowing in particular was a great success for us this year. :BrightMacContent:

Also enjoyed seeing the running. There was some fierce competition in the field this time around. Noah Lyles' win in the 100m sprint was decided by mere inches!